Brookvale oval surface issues.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes! It's terrible. Govt's should immediately step in and spend $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on it!

Awesome!

State Trust. Make the ground a state trust so it can be properly maintained in the manner befitting a major sporting arena for the area. It's not that complicated, really.

Are the decks at Rat and Cromer Parks also ****-house or is it just Brookie?

Cromer 1 & 2 are synthetic surface, 3-5 are grass & vary in quality.

I've played summer soccer on Rat park & it was very lush indeed. Probably helps that it isn't open to the public (& their dogs).

That will do me. A ground used by an NRL team is open to dog walkers during the week. Given the amount the council receives in rent that is bull****. Would love to see someone and their great Dane be allowed onto old Trafford or Arsenals the Emirates in London during the week.

That will do me. A ground used by an NRL team is open to dog walkers during the week. Given the amount the council receives in rent that is bull****. Would love to see someone and their great Dane be allowed onto old Trafford or Arsenals the Emirates in London during the week.
Anyone from 6am to 6pm can walk on the field and use it..it is open to the public
Crazy and I agree no one in the general should really be allowed to just use it as their local dog walking patch.

Cromer 1 & 2 are synthetic surface, 3-5 are grass & vary in quality.

I've played summer soccer on Rat park & it was very lush indeed. Probably helps that it isn't open to the public (& their dogs).

Re rat park that is what’s needed at Brookvale Oval but won’t happen.

Crikey, the pic of the field looks like one of those barren highway drop in pitches they have been using for the cricket!

I think it's good.
Puts pressure on the council to have it looking good by kick off for our first home game.
I imagine they are trying to push Council to stump up some money too.

Regan likes to boast that the merged Council has greater resources at its disposal, due in part to savings brought on by rationalisation of previously duplicated services.

So put some money into the Northern Beaches most famous sporting facility Mayor Regan. Or head home to Burwood or Ashfield (or wherever) where you belong - handing over the mayoral reins to someone who actually cares about the Sea Eagles and their future.

Are the decks at Rat and Cromer Parks also ****-house or is it just Brookie?
Drove past Graham reserve and Manly oval today Both looking immaculate with full green grass cover on both

Brookie should be looking just a good with the same council looking after them all

I'm looking forward to walking my dog on the new Western Sydney Stadium. I should be right shouldn't I ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4