Brookvale Oval naming rights in 2017?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The Max Whitehead Chest Bond Fortress
250px-Chesty_Bond_logo.svg.png

of course Bonds would need to come up with substantial $$$$ but they have a long connection to the club and using Max as Chesty Bond Man was a very successful marketing gimic for them

or just plain Fortress Brookie

It's sure to be a big Bank, Insurance, Healthcare, some large company that is seeking a branding advantage.

Logically, "Penn Sports" world be idea, but not sure how much coin they would throw at this. And how much would the naming right be worth? It's not like Brookie is a Stadium.

Perhaps it should be "Penn Complex", given the difficulty we are having turning our "Oval", into a "Stadium"....

Possible Names: Peter Peters Park, Nate Myles Mausoleum, The Pig Penn, The Craig Field, Jye Mullane Stadium, James Hasson's Field of Dreams, Jamie Olejnik Oval, Pepsi Park, Coke Colosseum, Randall's Ruins, Ashley Albert's Ampitheatre.
Sorry I have to stop now, time for my medication.
What about The Bailey Battleground

I hear 2nds World and The Reject Shop are fighting over this incredible marketing opportunity.

Both businesses have been informed that Bozo and ZtH will be making the final decision on which of the two will be awarded this honour. They are likely to go with the business that is overall the least successful and offers the least amount of money.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10