Brookvale Oval Brawl inspires copycats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
News just in, Boxing has blamed Manly for it's invention

Also fresh documents just released show that Manly is responsible for tensions in the Middle East, as well as World War II.

Furthermore the NHL has blamed the Manly Sea Eagles for the fighting which is encouraged in their sport

If a footballer is your sons role model, and a footballer incites you kid to act like a bully then you my friend are a dead **** parent looking to offload your responsabilities on any crisis that flies your way. END OF STORY

Maybe manly should send the boys up there to make sure they do their homework, eat vegetables and be kind to women.Unbelievable

Allegations have now come to light that the MWSE are responsible for a number of incidents, including but not limited to : - The Hindenburg disaster, the famines in Somalia, the music of Lady Gaga, the death of Steve Irwin and the existence of the nation of New Zealand.

As is entirely appropriate these allegations will be investigated and a judgment will be reached using the usual method, by referring them to NewsLtd 'journalists' for further comment in the court of public opinion.

mickqld said:
Just because a bunch of no neck, two headed, buck tooth ferals in some redneck town near Newcastle decides to have a punchup they blame us. Fair dinkum this is beyond anything I have seen in 35 years of watching and supporting the game. The media hysteria that these arseclowns particularly at NEWS ltd is nothing but payback for all the name calling and s**t canning of piss weak NEWS journalists over the Brett Stewart fiasco. ****wits like R Wilson etc are in a feeding frenzy. Tell you what take your poison pens (keyboards) and shove them up your f**king collective arseholes.

I think I have a twin..love it Mick!:p

The Brookvale Oval Brawl craze has spread to US sporting arenas it seems.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Je0I7_JNpI[/video]

Now this may seem early but I think it's pretty safe to assume that Manly's indiscretions are corrupting the world & before too long there will be no sport left at all, this will be followed shortly by the world imploding as every man, woman & child punches on with each other.

Conservative estimate I know, but we can't understate the effect of those horrible Manly players. Glenn Stewart is more or less on the level of Stalin & Hitler right now, you know.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4