Brookie upgrade

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Looks great, thanks for sharing!
I saw a lady post some pictures in a FB group, presumably she was on your tour also, and someone asked her about a total upgrade and she said that was the plan?
Was there any sort of indication that this might be a possibility in the near future, or any other info you can share in regards to what was said?
There is a very good chance obviously Rifff got first bite of cherry, obviously politics is involved but there is government business case in place for Brookie. Main question is whether funding would be enough to do the whole ground or just eastern/western sides.

Full ground would be 20k capacity, part would be less obviously but Menzies and Arko stands remain

Can you clarify if the teams on match day will be using the dressing rooms in the COE and run out from there? If so, I presume the teams on the undercard will be using the existing dressing rooms under the western stand.
Wouldn't it be good if the Manly team made its entrance onto Brookie from the COE and then the announcer chips in: "oh, and we also have the opposition entering the arena, stage right!"
TBC as football dept will consider once completed but based on facilities and layout my guess we will use COE but away teams will be in JT rooms

Good to see the turf is going in well ahead of the 2022 season. Pretty sure the Bankwest surface only went in a few weeks before the first game there in 2019.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6