Brookie Synthetic Turf

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I don't understand why they're looking into the blades of grass at Brookie as a factor for so many injuries?? Perhaps take a closer look at Dan Ferris and see if he's got anything to do with it. It's his "field" of expertise.

I don't understand why they're looking into the blades of grass at Brookie as a factor for so many injuries?? Perhaps take a closer look at Dan Ferris and see if he's got anything to do with it. It's his "field" of expertise.

Mate ...I am not a Ferris fan .... but that's Crokers third .... and have you seen the size of the leg muscles on Kelepi ... his ligaments would be the equivalent of a 2 inch rubber band trying to support the turbines on a 747 .... his knees looked like walnuts surrounded by a bean bag ...

Mate ...I am not a Ferris fan .... but that's Crokers third .... and have you seen the size of the leg muscles on Kelepi ... his ligaments would be the equivalent of a 2 inch rubber band trying to support the turbines on a 747 .... his knees looked like walnuts surrounded by a bean bag ...
Now Ferris is so bad at what he does he's forcing the guys to lift weights with such bad form they are blowing out knees (apparently).

To anyone who thinks it's not Brookie I'd say take a walk on the field and then tell me if you still think it's Ferris...

That's a nice analogy.. But seriously, that's Ferris' job to minimise injuries + I don't like the guy so it ties in well with my argument. ;)

This has come up a few times over the last 5 years.
We struggle to get funding to paint the seats, no way will they spend the money required for this.

Funny how its the micro weight blade of grass doing all this damage and not the opponent dropping all their weight and yours (200-250kg) onto your knee,forcefully bending it in the wrong direction .

Funny how its the micro weight blade of grass doing all this damage and not the opponent dropping all their weight and yours (200-250kg) onto your knee,forcefully bending it in the wrong direction .
Exactly look at the tackles on Croker & Tanginoa - they were both big impact and also had leg twisting. I can’t remember Sironen’s knee injury tackle.

Now that the grass has been given the all clear we should have an investigation on the trainers and conditioners.

Mayor Tegan ‘Bogan’ Regan throws up this stuff to make it sound like he is serious about Brookvale. He knows it won’t be accepted by the MWSE or the NRL.

It’s like in the past when KJU offered to get rid of his nukes if US Forces Korea vacate the South. It won’t happen anytime soon and KJU knows it. But it looks like he is offering a peace feeler and he gets to keep his nukes.

Suncorp stadium should consider it too after seeing the surface tonight.
Wonder if the jackals will launch into that.
Fat chance.

Suncorp stadium should consider it too after seeing the surface tonight.
Wonder if the jackals will launch into that.
Fat chance.
The 'best rugby league stadium in the world' looked like a sand pit. not for the first time either.

Regarding the surface, the commentators only said "hmm... slippery surface tonight" and by Monday it will be forgotten.

The 'best rugby league stadium in the world' looked like a sand pit. not for the first time either.

Regarding the surface, the commentators only said "hmm... slippery surface tonight" and by Monday it will be forgotten.
Yeah noticed that.
Blokes running around fixing divets because it's just 'slippery'.
About as convincing as a comb over.
And you can throw anz in too.

FMD .... surely growing grass can't be that ****ing difficult ....

Meet our curator Woodsie...
7FF24AC6-7299-4083-9942-09CD1BB4E982.jpeg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11