Broncos game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
were Manly getting half the gate & a cash bonus for moving the game ?

I don't think Lockyer will be able to back up anyway & the others will not last against us if we play them in our rugged style
btw how many of you are staying for the 2nd game ?

lismore_fan said:
Queensland.... We always win in Queensland!!

BTW... I'm not drinking at this match ;)

Bull**** ;););)

Berkeley_Eagle said:
were Manly getting half the gate & a cash bonus for moving the game ?

I don't think Lockyer will be able to back up anyway & the others will not last against us if we play them in our rugged style
btw how many of you are staying for the 2nd game ?

Guaranteed $500K plus I am led to beleive....if the Stadium is full it will be a massive payday.

I think they'll rest Lockyer, don;t think he could handle 2 games in 2 days, but they'll play the rest...they need the points.

The Post Match function starts about the same time but players won't be there until 10.00pm so I'd say most will stay for the second game...or at least most of the second game...those not attendingh the PM function will go to the Caxton no doubt.

BIG night for all

Wolfpack said:
dowdz said:
Lol i thought we were at Brookie. NRL site has us as the home team. At least i think thats how it is. It has Man v Broncos. Doesn't the home team usually get put in 1st?

It is a home game, Manly have moved the game to Suncorp for the double header.

Ok thanks Wolfpack. Thought i was losing my mind lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4