Broncos game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
They will have 5 players backing up 48 hours after origin - 3 forwards, an aged half and a winger. Plus Hodges is likely to be absent.

We will have one prop backing up - a guy we won without last night.

No reason why we can't put them to the sword. I'm just sorry I'll be in Townscville so can't watch the blood sport live.

I don't think they're rest them all again. Maybe if they'd beaten Penrith, but they really need a win.

I bet they play, they see us as one of the danger sides and will want the wood on us.....FULL STRENGTH barring injury (IMO)

I'm guessing they'll rest Locky and maybe Thaiday.. rest would play. We should be full strength so we should really win this one.

We must own SEQ. There is nothing better then sticking it to Qlders the day after they have lost, I havnt taken my jersey off since Monday.
We can beat them at full strength on our day.

manlyfan76 said:
We must own SEQ. There is nothing better then sticking it to Qlders the day after they have lost, I havnt taken my jersey off since Monday.

So you joined it in the washing machine i assume? :p

manlyfan76 said:

Agree...we suffer the crap that the "Bronco Mail" delivers up here each day and it's just so good to win the Queensland games and stick it right up their noses. the Titans don't have quite as much cudos to do that to yet, still good to win BUT beating the Donkeys at Sunnycorp.....nothing better!!!

I just purchased two tickets to the after-match function. I thought it had been sold out, and cursed my apathy in not moving more quickly. But I received an order form from MWSE which stated there were 48 vacancies... now 46.
Having never been to Suncorp, nor a Travelling Supporters event, nor an official function I'm excited. . . and quite confident in our chances of a win.

Who....there will be a good number of the regular MWTS group at the PM function, we are having our own pre match get together at the Caxton Hotel earlier in the afternoon....so for many it will be a BIG BIG day!!

the Bronks are on a losing streak. I don't know if they have they bye this week or not.

But given that their origin reps are not travelling, if they are fit they will play.

We must train as if they are a full strength team.

So Go Gallen, Bird and Kingy. Put a dent into the Broncos players Tagatese style!!!!!

The Saturday papers will read - Sea Eagles Gallop over Lame Broncos

Lol i thought we were at Brookie. NRL site has us as the home team. At least i think thats how it is. It has Man v Broncos. Doesn't the home team usually get put in 1st?

dowdz said:
Lol i thought we were at Brookie. NRL site has us as the home team. At least i think thats how it is. It has Man v Broncos. Doesn't the home team usually get put in 1st?

It is a home game, Manly have moved the game to Suncorp for the double header.

I forgot to mention, the MWTS are in Bay 301 but there's no seats left there....the dedicated away supporters bay is 725...crap seats BUT at least you'll be in friendly territory.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4