Brisbane v Panthers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just watching this game. I don't go in for the conspiracy theories on the refs too much, but just seeing Brisbane get a free pass for things that Manly got instantly penalised for last week. Makes the blood boil a bit. Eg:
lifting tackle above the horizontal. Last week immediate penalty against Api. This week nothing.

Mansour asked to retreat a bit and play the ball ('held' call). Broncos defenders push and shove Mansour then kick the ball away, but no penalty, just get the ball back and play the ball. Last week penalty against the player in possession (Walker).

Goal line defense delaying play the balls at half time and then in the second half. Both should have been sin bins in my opinion.

Not to mention the try scoring movement pulled back when Corey Oates was injured.

And the latitude in slowing the play the ball the entire time (Penrith first penalty took a half hour).

Probably just another eg of the home ground advantage, for the one team city, along with their scheduling furphy.

All played to a script , I only watched because it's my son in laws team, that's probably it for footy for me this year, pre determined for TV ratings now .

The fix is in. It will be an Eels Storm GF that way no matter who wins the NRL get another "fairytale" premiership.

This administration is corrupt. I won't let another dollar of mine go to them until they fix their $#&7.

If it gets any worse I'll stop watching altogether.

1. first brisbane try from a sam thaiday knock on in the play the ball
2. two brisbane players collide and Oates is knocked out, Penrith pick the ball up and should have scored under the posts but play is halted
3. early penalties in the second half cruel penrith
4. in correct knock on against penrith gifts brisbane field position for field goal
5. brisbane not penalised during penrith attacking raid in last few minutes for laying in the ruck and being offside.

Brisbane wins. There's how I saw it.

2. two brisbane players collide and Oates is knocked out, Penrith pick the ball up and should have scored under the posts but play is halted

Pulled up for player welfare they say, WTF!, the players aren't gonna help him they ain't doctors! Play on everyday, except tonight. Shocking call, it's play on, let the medical ppl do their business and video ref it. Well i guess they'd stuff the video call up anyway

Penrith fans didn't care when Manly got stitched up, why should I care if they get stitched up?

I didn't think the refereeing was that bad anyway. Penrith had plenty of ball, and couldn't do anything with it. At least Brisbane played some attacking footy, throwing it around, their execution was off though.

Both these sides were absolutely pathetic. If we didn't play as embarrassingly as we did to have not blown the panthers away last week we would've been off to face the storm in the preliminary finals. I'm left to wonder "what if"

Pulled up for player welfare they say, WTF!, the players aren't gonna help him they ain't doctors! Play on everyday, except tonight. Shocking call, it's play on, let the medical ppl do their business and video ref it. Well i guess they'd stuff the video call up anyway

You have to get the medical staff on to the field as soon as possible. Sometimes a nasty injury trumps the sport, as it has to.

Penrith fans didn't care when Manly got stitched up, why should I care if they get stitched up?

I didn't think the refereeing was that bad anyway. Penrith had plenty of ball, and couldn't do anything with it. At least Brisbane played some attacking footy, throwing it around, their execution was off though.

Bronco wins always $hit me, no matter their opposition lol

1. first brisbane try from a sam thaiday knock on in the play the ball
3. early penalties in the second half cruel penrith
4. in correct knock on against penrith gifts brisbane field position for field goal
5. brisbane not penalised during penrith attacking raid in last few minutes for laying in the ruck and being offside.

Brisbane wins. There's how I saw it.

Nicely played refs ( say the NRL).

It's a joke , I'm done with it for 2017, won't watch another game.

Both these sides were absolutely pathetic. If we didn't play as embarrassingly as we did to have not blown the panthers away last week we would've been off to face the storm in the preliminary finals. I'm left to wonder "what if"

Said numerous weeks ago that this comp is there for the taking, Storm are due a loss....what if indeed.....very very disappointing.

Brisbane players spent all night getting tangled up in the ruck and slowing down the play the ball.

Sh*ts me to tears.

The Scum will win by about 20 next week. Donkeys have nothing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8