Brisbane Double Header - Rnd 10 - Saturday 13 May 17.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Who is going and where are you sitting at the venue?

I will be heading down for it and will be there in Section 305, Row 4.

Hopefully it will be a better result this year in comparison to last year's embarrassing effort where we got our butts kicked 30 - 6. Even if we do manage to lose, I hope the boys put up a good fight and keep the scores close.

Definitely there Jethro
Waiting on Mark from Brisbane to set up a meeting point to catch up pre game....
Be good to meet up with a few of the Silvertails gang there.

Will be there, sitting amongst the great unwashed as my mate's a Bronco member and I'm bludging off his 2/1 ticket
I agree @Jethro, this is my 4th double header and we haven't looked like winning any of them, time for a big win! Sick of walking out of that place being ridiculed :mad:@:mad::heartbreak:

Last edited:
Yep I will be there with my 4 and 6yr old boys who are die hard manly fans. We are in the top tier of the western stand right on halfway.

Yep I will be there with my 4 and 6yr old boys who are die hard manly fans. We are in the top tier of the western stand right on halfway.
Nice Waz, I've one daughter a Titan, one a Rabbit and my 2yr old boy I've saved (i think) Wife's a Panther so she's no help.

Will be amongst the faithful in 308. I picked the seats in the backrow as it's a real buzz watching all the Manly crew going off when we score. After watching the donkeys last night, we are in with a chance.

If anyone is interested a friend of ours (Broncos Supporter) has 10 stadium membership tickets for sale for the Double Header on 13th May.

Almost on half way, section 323 and row 1 ( so right on the fence), they are asking $85 each for them.

If interested I can put you in touch with the owner.

They are great seats but not where the bulk of Manly fans will be.

How many points do we think the NRL is going to spot Brisbane? Based off recent form anywhere between 1-3 tries..?

Meh, Manly have shown even with the refs against us making horrible, incorrect calls, we can rise above it and still dominate.

Still can't get over last weeks in Canberra when Lawrence tackled a Raider, gets off him very quickly, they face OUR try line, plays the ball 180 degrees in the wrong direction, and get a penalty for it.

Sorry Brenton, penalty ! Because you are wearing a Manly jersey.

James Roberts being out is a disappointment. Would have been great watching Walker vs Roberts.

Manly 34
Broncos 18

I'll take that, sir....then again...when we are on, our defensive line was like a viking wall - make them 6 I think ! ;)

How many points do we think the NRL is going to spot Brisbane? Based off recent form anywhere between 1-3 tries..?
Lets hope the Kiwis wipe out half their Team in next weeks Test then :devil:

I would love to see Jimmy The Jet be mowed down by Turbo or Walks :nod:
giphy.gif

Roberts would have lined up against Kelly. Probably will be Kahu now who is also a difficult proposition. With our away record we should just about start favourites in this.

The Next game V Bongos sat week is a massive game for our season. If we were to lose we will be out of the 8 due to the other games. The week after we have the titans who are finding form.
Winning the Brisbane game will give the players so much confidence knowing they have beaten most of the top teams and with dragons blowing out right on cue and almost running the storm down we are a force again. Losing to Brisbane and then to titans would be a massive downer. But if we beat Brisbane we will still entrenched in he top 8 and on a real tear.
Ill be cheering the boys on from the stands and fully believe we will win.

GO MANLY!

Last edited:
Correct me if I am wrong but Manly have a decent record at Suncorp?
I've noticed the Broncos have been getting some really favourable calls this year.
Possibly the next NRL "fairytale" is Bennet ending Broncos premiership drought.
It's got to be better the the Eels winning it, right?

Correct me if I am wrong but Manly have a decent record at Suncorp?
I've noticed the Broncos have been getting some really favourable calls this year.
Possibly the next NRL "fairytale" is Bennet ending Broncos premiership drought.
It's got to be better the the Eels winning it, right?
Not sure of the true record, but we've been ****e on our last 3 double headers. I know cause i sat through them @:(

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10