Bring Back @Ryan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Where? He beats the ** out if that miserable ** @technicalknob
Screenshot_20230307-105528_Samsung Internet.jpg

that is the way of ryan. he is an enigma.
look i dont know him, so maybe he isnt an enigma, but he is part of this for sure

But jokingly we need to some FAX to the storyline .......

after a couple of epic rumbles he found bromance from memory in a poetic words of a prolific local. maybe it was a messy breakup and the other poster got silvertails in the settlement

@Ryan, please use morse code to let us know if you are not legally able to post.
also does anyone know morse code

OK. Good to know....... I thought he's left us ........ Come back Ryan. Love ya work (non rainbow way).

Hey buddy. I'm still around and read. You can ask @Chip and Chase why I don't post here anymore - it was his doing. He knows he did the wrong thing. For transparency, I DID ask Dan & the other sites leaders to remove him as a moderator as well (just being honest) in writing, and they didn't respond (which should absolutely extinguish any of the favoritism theories on the site).

I do appreciate you asking about me though :)

Regarding the team: I'm pumped about the new coaching staff. You can see an uptick in harmony, togetherness, culture and attitude immediately. I mean, the only way was up from Des and staff anyways, right? I'd be over the moon if The Drag-queens employed that old fossil - would just make them that much easier to beat.

My opinion on the team / top 30. Absolutely cracking first game, where we split them in half defensively & aggressively. That said, I DO think we need to land a marquee signing or two. Send a shot across the bow of the rest of the league that we are still alive and breathing. We are riding high on effort and emotion at the moment, and question is, how long will that continue, especially after we face adversity? On paper, I'm not liking our squad (in comparison to the others). Depth in the forwards is my concern (that, and riding Croker who is all character, heart and work effort). I would honestly remove my left nut, hand it to Paul Kent to mash and use as paste on his Jatz in order to get a Hooker like Harry Grant - haha.

The real test will be when we play a team like Penrith, Parramatta, Roosters, Rabbits, Storm or Sharks for example. The past 3 years we've gone to water. 1 win in three years against top 4 (place finished at end of season). 2 wins against top 8 teams last season - not bloody good enough - and our roster hasn't really changed. I don't think that's a coincidence that it coincides with us not beating the best teams.

Also, please football gods, for ONE year, let us remain relatively injury free. I hope Siebs sticks with winning formulas, and rewards performance. Why does Schuster just "get his spot back"? His inconsistency health wise does NOT help with chemistry and combinations.

Lastly, I hope we re-sign Olakau'atu, Koula, Fifita and Weekes. Great kids, keep the vultures away - we'd have heaps of cap space in the coming years, let's use them wisely. I do think Crushers and Fulton's efforts recruitment wise over the past few years have been appalling. Forget depth now, we need quality to go to the next levels.

Front office (and I know I'll be lambasted for this - ownership) have recently been outstanding - great decisions and initiatives - honestly. Same goes for Cuzzo in media - second to none in the past 12 months - and markedly improved.

Anyways, hope everyone is well. Think I covered everything haha

@Ryan ...... come back many of us (well me) miss ya.
Add Bozo to that list, where is that man
Hey buddy. I'm still around and read. You can ask @Chip and Chase why I don't post here anymore - it was his doing. He knows he did the wrong thing. For transparency, I DID ask Dan & the other sites leaders to remove him as a moderator as well (just being honest) in writing, and they didn't respond (which should absolutely extinguish any of the favoritism theories on the site).

Regarding the team: I'm pumped about the new coaching staff. You can see an uptick in harmony, togetherness, culture and attitude immediately. I mean, the only way was up from Des and staff anyways, right? I'd be over the moon if The Drag-queens employed that old fossil - would just make them that much easier to beat.

My opinion on the team / top 30. Absolutely cracking first game, where we split them in half defensively & aggressively. That said, I DO think we need to land a marquee signing or two. Send a shot across the bow of the rest of the league that we are still alive and breathing. We are riding high on effort and emotion at the moment, and question is, how long will that continue, especially after we face adversity? On paper, I'm not liking our squad (in comparison to the others). Depth in the forwards is my concern (that, and riding Croker who is all character, heart and work effort). I would honestly remove my left nut, hand it to Paul Kent to mash and use as paste on his Jatz in order to get a Hooker like Harry Grant - haha.

The real test will be when we play a team like Penrith, Parramatta, Roosters, Rabbits, Storm or Sharks for example. The past 3 years we've gone to water. 1 win in three years against top 4 (place finished at end of season). 2 wins against top 8 teams last season - not bloody good enough - and our roster hasn't really changed. I don't think that's a coincidence that it coincides with us not beating the best teams.

Also, please football gods, for ONE year, let us remain relatively injury free. I hope Siebs sticks with winning formulas, and rewards performance. Why does Schuster just "get his spot back"? His inconsistency health wise does NOT help with chemistry and combinations.

Lastly, I hope we re-sign Olakau'atu, Koula, Fifita and Weekes. Great kids, keep the vultures away - we'd have heaps of cap space in the coming years, let's use them wisely. I do think Crushers and Fulton's efforts recruitment wise over the past few years have been appalling. Forget depth now, we need quality to go to the next levels.

Front office (and I know I'll be lambasted for this - ownership) have recently been outstanding - great decisions and initiatives - honestly. Same goes for Cuzzo in media - second to none in the past 12 months - and markedly improved.

Nice to hear from you Ryan although I must say you've turned me off jatz biscuits for life now, stick around mate I enjoy your input 🙂

@Ryan welcome back mate! I hope you continue to stick around. You contribute a lot to this place.

I also had an issue that wasn't addressed by the mods either, but I've decided to just say fuk it and keep doing my thing on here. Eventually it'll sort itself out..

Glad you're back!

Good to know you're still around. Hope you're OK and please come back and post

Great to have you back ( hopefully ) buddy, you are one of the unique ones , and this group needs them all ( including @BOZO ).

I get that people don’t get you , and Bozo , but much like Technical Coach I just choose to not read the **** that he writes , in essence just scroll past.

I wish more could learn how to do that.

Welcome back @Ryan
If you can't come back full-time as Ryan, at least do a few cameos as Merchant of Doom. MOD was one of the more outstanding characters on this site at that time. Also, just remember your words from last year, and do what you do.
Unfortunately a lot of big mouths have an opinion on me, they liked me more as MOD, or they liked me more as Ryan despite being exactly the same person.

I really don't care what people think, as I'll be who I am, and won't pander to anyone's crap or demands.

I'll continue to defend anyone who's bagged or told to piss off from the site, or club, too.

@Ryan never got over 2014.

I think any appearance of @Ryan is @Ryan with a lit fuse. We havent won diddly squat for 12 years can’t blame him.

His sprays back then made @mickqld sprays look like love letters.

NYEagle

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4