Brian Noble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
"Great Britain coach Brian Noble, threatening to end Australia's unbeaten 27-year dominance, wants to coach a team in the National Rugby League. "

Could be a good aquisition for us in 2007, depending on how 2006 goes for us. We make top 4 is say keep dessie. If not i think brian noble could go alright

From a player currently in the 1st grade training squad, he believes Toovey is being groomed to be the next coach of Manly. Before any of you barrage me with who it is, I can't tell you and I won't as I respect his wishes not to be named. I haven't come on this site before making ridiculous claims or comments re. having the inside info.

I know this is not new to anyone but this is what the players firmly believe will happen.

Well Tooves has done some reasonable things over the last 2 season with an fairly ordinary bunch of players (ie not many future stars) in PL.

From a player currently in the 1st grade training squad, he believes Toovey is being groomed to be the next coach of Manly. Before any of you barrage me with who it is, I can't tell you and I won't as I respect his wishes not to be named. I haven't come on this site before making ridiculous claims or comments re. having the inside info.

I know this is not new to anyone but this is what the players firmly believe will happen.

Thats what I have thought as well for the last 2 years. It seems logical, he is a good coach, is manly through and through and is very business minded.

I think he will make a good coach as long as he has the support of people like Bozo behind him

IF we COULD snare Noble, it would mean that current UK internationals could easily be persuaded to play for him. Who WOULDN'T want to play under their own international coach. That's why I reckon Bennett is currently so easily retaining / acquiring his players.

brian who? i dont think there is a whole lot of talent in england and why would we want noble when as stated previously tooves is being groomed?
nutzcraw, not to have a go at you as we are all entitled to our own opinions, but do you know anything about this guy at all?

Parra will probably sign him. They just got rid of one loser and now they can sign a pommy loser.

IF we COULD snare Noble, it would mean that current UK internationals could easily be persuaded to play for him. Who WOULDN'T want to play under their own international coach. That's why I reckon Bennett is currently so easily retaining / acquiring his players.

If he came to coach out here Nable would probably relinquish his GB coaching position due to the logistical difficulties.

I just think he'd try and bring over potential British players, and blood them over here.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6