Brett Stewart's Try

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Brett Stewart's Try

I can't stop watching the try that Bullet scored to take the lead last Sunday. It is a classic with Dunley giving the inside ball to BK, him hitting the line hard and getting through, almost stumbling and then finding Bullet who accelerates to score with a forward roll to boot. The crowd goes wild and it is one of those magic moments. I was glad to be there at that end and it is senstational to be able to view and view and view it. (Try 5 on Downloads for Round 12)

Try 6 is almost as good and to see Sam Harris hit a gap off BK (him again) and then pass outside for the Duck to quack a try was also sensational. Will be very happy if we can do the same to the Rorters tonight. :drunk:

:drunk: :drunk:

Brett Stewart's Try

cw , if i could have anything at this moment it would be a flogging of the roosters

Brett Stewart's Try

If we beat the roosters tonight I could potentially be fined $5K for invading the field.

Brett Stewart's Try

I glad everyone shares the same negative sentiments in regards to the rorters. Gee I hope we win - I was hammered after happy hour last night and laid some ridiculous bets (maybe not so ridiculous if we win)

Brett Stewart's Try

Those dirty Rorter cats gave us a pummelling last year that must not be forgotten.

I severely want to see them go down.

Am putting an electronic ban on myself so I can enjoy a 'live' game on TV tonight and get fired up.

Brett Stewart's Try

Blackout starts now and I don't want to know as I will have to tape the game and then put it on at 11 pm.

Will take all my discipline not to check the score!!!

Brett Stewart's Try

Mate I live in Melbourne and have to either venture out at 11pm in the ****ing snow to watch it on Fox or wait until midnight to see it on channel 9.

Brett Stewart's Try

I'm off to the pub- all you bastards going to the game tonight cheers your ass off -GO YOU MIGHTY SEA EAGLES !!!

Brett Stewart's Try

Just hope that you dont run in to natalie she could ruin the score for you all

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4