Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
...just remember we could still be the northern eagles, then you all would not be supporting anyone...

Imagine if the Bears actually won that war!!!!

Dan would be managing a forum choc full of three tragics talking up players in our colours in NSW Cup as we provide a feeder club role to Souths, Roosters, Warriors or whoever the hell wanted to dodge the cost of running their own ressies.

It's a bad patch but I fear too many have forgotten the true dark days of the immediate post-SL period. *shudder*

So is it confirmed merely a corked thigh "or two" is his injury? That's what Toovey said in the Presser.
However On the radio they said ankle and it looked like that as he was being visited by the trainer in goal. Seemed to happen in a tackle when Brett was helping to pull down Hodges about the 30th minute. Maybe Hodges stuck his knee into Brett. Hodges is such a grub, resented being tackled. Brett should have known better. Does anyone have any further info?

So is it confirmed merely a corked thigh "or two" is his injury? That's what Toovey said in the Presser.
However On the radio they said ankle and it looked like that as he was being visited by the trainer in goal. Seemed to happen in a tackle when Brett was helping to pull down Hodges about the 30th minute. Maybe Hodges stuck his knee into Brett. Hodges is such a grub, resented being tackled. Brett should have known better. Does anyone have any further info?
From what i heard 2V said it was just a cork and should be fine for next week.

That was one of the rare times we have been dominant in a game where Brett had little influence.

Usually when he goes off we drop our bundle. Not this time, Hiku filled in well and Tom Turbo is something special.

We are still a better side with Brett in it but it was pleasing to see us play well once he went off.

I think Brett might have got hurt during our 2nd try when he kicked the ball through and collided with the donkey winger before Foran scored. It makes the win even more meritorious when you consider he did not play the 2nd half and we got a glimpse of the future, Tom Turbo running across field, attracting defence and putting Jorge away who set up Foran for a brilliant try, our future looks so good knowing this boy is only going to get better and better.

Since he debuted, I don't think the Manly club has scored 44 points or more in a game where Snake hasn't scored at least one try.

The good thing about last night is that it showed once and for all that Manly have quality fullback replacements for when Snake is injured and for when he ultimately retires.

We all know Peta Hiku can play fullback and did so again in the second half last night against the Donkeys, though I still believe his future is in the centres. Turbo Tommy is a fullback and will be Snake's long term replacement, and we also know that Gutho is also a very good fullback, but I can see him joining Hiku in the centres once we no longer have Killer and Skivy.

Two, three, four years ago, we lose Snake to injury and we're in big trouble. Not now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6