Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lol, that wouldnt be a great loss, Brett's attitude this season has be poor..... He's definitely not himself.

When asked about his injury at yesterday's press day:

B STEWART: "Yeah it's coming along ok, I've got a run on Wednesday where we'll probably make the make-or-break decision, but I'm quietly confident that I should be right for the Storm on Sunday."

The only issue I see there is he doesn't know what day we're playing.

See what did I say!!

So we are now sticking the boot into Brett Stewart on here now are we ?

A bloke who has had nothing negative at all to say throughout this whole affair and always put his body on the line for Manly when we all know how fragile it has been over the years

Have read a lot about loyalty etc recently, great work by some practicing what they preach there in that regard

Think that'll do me on here for a while

Ar
And guess what .. He just got an upgrade in his money this year. Great management decision rides again.
Are you serious...... An upgrade this season, surely this is just a rumour.... I sincerely hope not as his attitude of late looks as if he's already on the end of year trip on a Bali beach.

So we are now sticking the boot into Brett Stewart on here now are we ?

A bloke who has had nothing negative at all to say throughout this whole affair and always put his body on the line for Manly when we all know how fragile it has been over the years

Have read a lot about loyalty etc recently, great work by some practicing what they preach there in that regard

Think that'll do me on here for a while
Lol, funny how people keep saying , that'll do me on here for a while.... But keep coming back for more....... This is some real addictive ****.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7