Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's possible he asked Brett if he should stay, seeing as they are close. However you can't go past $1.2 million per season, even if it means playing for the eels.

initially, I probably mistakenly took Brett's 'announcement' as a bit poor, as in a dig at DCE. But imagine all the other players thoughts when the clubs's star puts himself in the middle of the circle and basically announces " I am here to stay'. Kinda goes back to his 'be Manly, not a dog' comment some years back.

Still, I'd imagine Foran and DCE wouldn't have laughed, as the comment is around what is going on with them of late.

I was under the impression that the video on 360 was a bit of a light hearted joke by the producers, and not what Snake actually said; am I missing something? Is that what he really said?

I honestly thought it was a "joke" overdub, to stir up the Manly supporters for a bit of fun?

I was under the impression that the video on 360 was a bit of a light hearted joke by the producers, and not what Snake actually said; am I missing something? Is that what he really said?

I honestly thought it was a "joke" overdub, to stir up the Manly supporters for a bit of fun?
If that's what he really said then it sort of takes away from the whole unified theme.

My intentions of being here is to troll dipstick. I also think its disgusting how some talk of your own players.

So you admit that your intentions of being here is to troll, well see-ya troll !!!

BanHammer.gif

Hey guys,

Sorry if this has been posted already but I was just watching NRL 360 and they played a video of what Snake said in the huddle.

01-jpg.1270

"I've got an announcement... I'll be here next week"

WHAT A LEGEND!

Slats
This was clearly a dig at DCE as he announced after the previous game that he was leaving. Foran was yet to announce he was gone. This is really disappointing.

IMO what he said in the context of the post game huddle is hardly what I expect a club legend to do. It can only make any ill feeling fester like a syphilitic chancre. He needs to pull his head in if we are to salvage anything from this season.

It's also a clear indication that there is virtually zero chance of DCE reneging on his deal with the Titans.

This was clearly a dig at DCE as he announced after the previous game that he was leaving. Foran was yet to announce he was gone. This is really disappointing.

IMO what he said in the context of the post game huddle is hardly what I expect a club legend to do. It can only make any ill feeling fester like a syphilitic chancre. He needs to pull his head in if we are to salvage anything from this season.

It's also a clear indication that there is virtually zero chance of DCE reneging on his deal with the Titans.
Good on him - I expect him to keep his word & turn up next week.

I thought this at first as well but when I watched it again it was Snake who said it with subtitles added by the show.

From 1:05min - http://www.foxsports.com.au/video?v=toovey-on-brookvale-huddle_1227268884275&vc=565

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8