Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
How inspirational is this bloke?

+ He is now the most prolific try scorer for The Sea Eagles, only just passing Sir Beaver Menzies.

+ I think it's not luck as to the reason Brett is sitting with Tooves in the post match pressers. leadership and class.

+ What he did at the end of that player circle was inspirational to me. That's what I have been craving, and he provided it.

+ Through all the media BS, the bashing, the accusations, he has fought through and stayed strong willed.

+ His love of the club never seems to waiver. By all rights he should really be disappointed with various things.

Brett Stewart - your a class above sir. I wish your attitude, fortitude, mentality and class rubbed off on some of the others in your team.

Cant normally say this after one of your posts Ryan (lol)...But well said mate.
This is what life membership of a club should be awarded for. Players like this guy.

One of the gutsiest, resilient, talented and legendary guys to wear our jersey.

If anyone had a right to have a grudge it was him after the farce of what the club did to his brother.

What a strong character and legend of our club.

I cannot speak highly enough of Brett.

He is a gun pure and simple.

Go the Snake!!!

Snake definitely deserves a life membership if he hasnt already been awarded one.

He has been very loyal to manly and has always given the club 100%. There are countless games were snake has delivered and the rest of the team didnt.

He's what you would call the ultimate footballer! He's passion and loyalty to the club is why we love him so much. He adds so much to our team, when ever he is out injured, we only win 50% of games - he has been that important! He will go down as my favorite player of all time, more for what he has over come in the last few years and still continually gives his all every week. Don't know how many times he has pulled Manly out of clutches of defeat with his sheer determination to win and amazing skill. Great to see him jump in the the huddle at the end of the match and rev the boys up- showing every body what it means to play for the mighty Manly Sea Eagle!

He's a great player, certainly mounting a very strong case for being considered our best ever No. 1.

Just a minor clarification, he hasn't overtaken Beaver as our leading try scorer just yet. He has overtaken him as the leading try scorer at Brookvale, but overall he still needs another 5 tries to become our most prolific. It's only a matter of time though.

I want to see Snake break the record & add another 20 on top. Then Tom T do the same thing to Snake's record in 10 years time :)

Thanks for the warm words people.

But in all serious, yes, this guy continues to provide an abundance of joy for supporters of this great club.

Surely, barring inury, it will be between the two Bretts for this year's SOO Blues "1" Jumper. Lozza has a soft spot for Snakey, that's well known. If he keeps up this form, he will easily deserve the call up. Josh Dugan injured, and Brett Morris can also play wing. I think its come time to review my "pecking order". :dizzy:

Surely, barring inury, it will be between the two Bretts for this year's SOO Blues "1" Jumper. Lozza has a soft spot for Snakey, that's well known. If he keeps up this form, he will easily deserve the call up. Josh Dugan injured, and Brett Morris can also play wing. I think its come time to review my "pecking order". :dizzy:

That is absolutely a fantastic statement. I'd love to see Brett return to SOO.

He is in with a very good shot
Laurie Daley named Stewart, Dugan and Moylan as his top tier replacements for Hayne, with Morris and Hopoate on the rung below those 3

The thing that worries me the most is that "Cafegate" unearthed the fact that Choc and Foz were signed sealed and delivered to Parra months ago. Both of these turned out to be true. Given that the Cafe of Knowledge has now been proven to be beyond reproach as a source of player transfer information, when is Snake announcing his move to the Titans as that was the third chapter in the book of revelations. I'll be gutted when that one is inevitably announced.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Brett Stewart is the best fullback Manly has ever had. And that's saying something considering just how good Graham Eadie was.

Its such a shame that he won't get to finish his career along side Glenn thanks to the club deciding that keeping Cherry-Evans and Foran was a bigger priority. But hindsight is a perfect thing isn't it considering that those two are leaving for higher money offers.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6