Brett Stewart to Dragons, a done deal!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mozgrame said:
Hehe. Niff nuffs.
hahaha - have a scroll:

http://forum.sportal.com.au/default.aspx?g=topics&f=7

There are a couple of Manly supporters on there, namely "Mo" .& saar :(

But who would be our number 1 next season? no brett or hoppa and that young kid is still a few years out. Dont say farrar please dont say farrar.

I just went onto the Dragons Front Row forum and scrolled through several pagses of threads - no mention of Brett Stewart.
Maybe this is just rumour.

If true sad though as Manly fans loved Brett, and when this rumour circulated last year - a lot of Dragons fans (majority who commented) did not want Brett - saying his personality suxed..
If he leaves us, I truely believe it will all be down hill for him.

Im hoping its not true!! perhaps it is just another rumour circulating. I guess maybe this time the timing of it may make a little bit more beleivable. I wont beleive until it is official though.

Will always be Maroon and White in my eyes

This has been a growing concern for a few months.
If its not true yet its likely to finish this way.
Brett is here for 2012 & another premiership onslaught.
Much as I hate Illawarra, Snake will remain a Manly legend to most fans including MK Eagle.

mozgrame said:
1947 said:
mozgrame said:
Okay, here's a tip. Click on "gotsy". Then have a scroll through - all threads.
Well done Mozgrame :p

Thanks mate. I hope it doesn't bite me. LOL.

It puts things back into perspective. I really think this rumour is false.

If the Dragons denied (on several occassions) signing Brett, less than a week ago and nothing can be found on the Dragons forum, plus the newspapers have nothing. Seems odd.

Brissie Kid said:
Any chance Will Hopoate has get out clause if Kearney gets punted?
I read yesterday that although Kearney is sitting on duck egg Parramatta are very happy with him and look to extend him beyond this year. That slug Cameron Smith has come forward to saying how he is a great coach and needs timefor things to work out.

The parra fans want to lynch him, they had to reject call after call on the continuous call team on the weekend

If The dodgy Rorters offer Lussick big coin, offer Minichello some good cash :) They'd be filthy !! Good replacement for Stewart until Gutherson gets old enough (who mind you will be the same age Brett was next season when making their relative debut's).

Then again, the Roosters (Storm's ex) recruitment manager would just find another "second job" for Minichello to mow lawns in Bondi on $200k per year.

I just got an email from a friend in the media, who is an Illawarra fan, saying that Brett is signing with them tomorrow for $2.4-M over four years.

At $600,000 a season no wonder we couldn't compete.

If it is true then I wish Brett well for the future, and hope he has his best year this season.

If true, I'd be putting in a bid for Gordon. Off contract and wants to play fullback and has Coote in front of him at Panthers. Give him a two year contract and then Gutherson will be ready.
I bet Hoppa is having second thoughts now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8