Brett Stewart signed ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Could it be that both player and club are simply just waiting to get closer to the finals before making an official announcement on his contract extension? Thus giving team/club/player a big boost heading into the finals..
Timing is everything. Delaying the announcement to benefit the team heading into the finals would be my guess for the current silence

The Eagle said:
Footy show said its a done deal

4 more years

I heard that Brett has declared himself a one club man like Steve "The Beaver" Menzies was.
I was watching NRLXtra on Fox Sports Two the monday just gone after watching a bit of the monday night game. During the commercial there was a preview of the NRL on FOX episode that was coming up; Kieran Foran was going to be a guest speaker on the episode.
I thought they were going to show an update saying that Brett Stewart had declared this. I couldn't find it anywhere. It must have been on a previous episode I didn't see.

Still waiting for that magic pen to appear. ! Seriously why is this taking so long ! I thought Brett said there were only some minor things to work out before he signs but that was now close to two weeks ago ! Surely the whole protracted contract negotiations should of been sorted out by now !!! What is going on I wish someone from the Club would clarify matters..

Brett please sign !!!

Maybe the new TV rights deal has changed the goal posts for current contract negotiations.

Congratulation Brett and congraulations Manly and ALL manly fans :) Great day in history. Bring on the semi's :) Long Live the Snake :)

Brissie Kid said:
Apparently Manly has just signed Souths players John O'Neil & Ray Branighan.

You're a bit late mate. I did hear we might pick up Matt Orford from the Storm though. Thoughts?

What perfect timing. Everyone we hoped for re-signed before the finals. Shame about T-rex but we will survive.

B2B for sure!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7