Brett Stewart signed ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Eagle said:
Footy show said its a done deal

4 more years

Blocker basically said the same thing too on The Game Plan on Ten.

The Eagle said:
Footy show said its a done deal

4 more years

Blocker basically said the same thing too on The Game Plan on Ten.

Fingers crossed for an announcement from teh club. That would be a great boost going into tonights match.

Fingers crossed for an announcement from teh club. That would be a great boost going into tonights match.

Yeah what a boost that would be for tonights game....come on Dave get that press conference happening!!

Yeah what a boost that would be for tonights game....come on Dave get that press conference happening!!

Mark, bring a pen down with you. Des probably stole the remaining ones when he was back at Brookie in July.

Mark, bring a pen down with you. Des probably stole the remaining ones when he was back at Brookie in July.

Townsville Eagle said:
Todays Friday.

So it is. Next Friday then probably. May mail is that the Roosters, Dragons, Catalans and London Irish aren't completely out of the running yet. Keep your fingers crossed.

Townsville Eagle said:
Todays Friday.

So it is. Next Friday then probably. May mail is that the Roosters, Dragons, Catalans and London Irish aren't completely out of the running yet. Keep your fingers crossed.

Could it be that Brett was holding out for the new tv deal? This would then give him a greater chance to get a bigger salary as the club would know what the cap would be in the coming years.

Could it be that Brett was holding out for the new tv deal? This would then give him a greater chance to get a bigger salary as the club would know what the cap would be in the coming years.

There has been no increase to next years cap, it was set at $5mil earlier in the year and that is how it is going to stay. Increases to the cap beyond that are yet to be ratified.

Anyway, my understanding is that a lot of current player deals are indexed to potential salary cap increases anyway, so there will be no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

There has been no increase to next years cap, it was set at $5mil earlier in the year and that is how it is going to stay. Increases to the cap beyond that are yet to be ratified.

Anyway, my understanding is that a lot of current player deals are indexed to potential salary cap increases anyway, so there will be no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6