Brett Stewart in the SMH

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

earl

Bencher
Article on the SMH website has Stewart tipped for stardom.
With Mini and Hodgson not getting younger Stewart is tipped to take over the NSW fullback spot and put in a serious case for Aussie jumper possibly pushing Hunt out.
This should be a big boost to Stewarts confidence and without Lokyer around i believe Hunt will find it difficult to force his way into the Aus side.

Yep, he certainly has the potential to be a star. I think Inglas and Slater may trouble him for an Aussie spot though.

But I can see him playing for NSW.

Your right byso, Inglis is the top competitor as far as Stewart is concerned. Although he has a lot of improvment left in him. Either way, I think he could crack a wing spot too. I just can't believe how fast that bloke can move.

Best support play in the comp.
Your dead right mate, and thats what you need in origin. With so many ball players in the one team you need a fullback who can pop up anywhere and run like lightning.These are Two attributes that Stewart has.

Yep, he certainly has the potential to be a star. I think Inglas and Slater may trouble him for an Aussie spot though.

But I can see him playing for NSW.
Slater is gone as far as i am concerned. A good player but too many indescretions. I do like Inglis. I just hope his stress fracture in his back is not the start of anything to serious.

He would make a great story in regard to what he has to go through to even get on the field. I think it has been mentioned here before but I agree with you davidsheenan- a membership drive based around him would be a positive step.

Brett Stewart is an absolute legend... i really love watching the bloke play altough he makes me feel bad as we are both the same age and i think he might just be doing a little bit more with his life than me :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Good on him!!

While on the subject of emerging Rep Stars.... does Byso include Steve Bell as a player Des Hasler has turned into a Rep player??

Considering he never played any rep footy before he was at Manly???

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4