Brett Stewart charged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From NSW Police website

Man charged with sexual assault — Dee Why
Tuesday, 10 Mar 2009 07:08pm

Police from the Northern Beaches Local Area Command have this evening charged a man with sexual assault after an investigation into an alleged incident last week.

Shortly after 6pm a 24-year-old North Manly man attended Dee Why police station and was arrested.

The man was spoken to by investigators regarding an alleged incident with a 17-year-old girl at a North Manly property during the evening of Friday, 6 March.

Police will allege that the man sexually assaulted the teenager.

The 24-year-old man was charged with sexual assault and granted bail.

He will appear at the Manly Local Court on 7 April.

Assistant Commissioner Denis Clifford has called for media restraint in relation to this matter.

“I strongly urge all media organisations to respect the privacy of the alleged victim and allow the process of justice to take its course,” he said.

Born Sea Eagle link said:
From NSW Police website

Man charged with sexual assault — Dee Why
Tuesday, 10 Mar 2009 07:08pm

Police from the Northern Beaches Local Area Command have this evening charged a man with sexual assault after an investigation into an alleged incident last week.

Shortly after 6pm a 24-year-old North Manly man attended Dee Why police station and was arrested.

The man was spoken to by investigators regarding an alleged incident with a 17-year-old girl at a North Manly property during the evening of Friday, 6 March.

Police will allege that the man sexually assaulted the teenager.

The 24-year-old man was charged with sexual assault and granted bail.

He will appear at the Manly Local Court on 7 April.

Assistant Commissioner Denis Clifford has called for media restraint in relation to this matter.

“I strongly urge all media organisations to respect the privacy of the alleged victim and allow the process of justice to take its course,” he said.

http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news

S h i t.

Let's just hope he has no case to answer.

I know he's been named for Saturday night but will the NRL now make Manly stand Brett down until after court proceedings are finished?

That could be months like Bird.

La Francchhi (apologies for the spelling)was able to still play while he went through his case.

Des named Neuman on the extended bench so Robbo to fullback and Nueman on the wing?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6