Brett Stewart availability for Sat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ricky Stuart told everyone as late as Sunday that he was contracted to the Eels and didn't know what all the speculation was about. By Wednesday he's a Raider.

On the weekend Snake tells bones he's having a fitness test on Thursday. Killer gets on the radio and says it's on Friday. In reality they either already know he is out or (if he's having a fitness test at all) it'll be on Saturday morning.

Stevo said:
Ricky Stuart told everyone as late as Sunday that he was contracted to the Eels and didn't know what all the speculation was about. By Wednesday he's a Raider.

On the weekend Snake tells bones he's having a fitness test on Thursday. Killer gets on the radio and says it's on Friday. In reality they either already know he is out or (if he's having a fitness test at all) it'll be on Saturday morning.

Lol snake didn't just tell me. He was on stage with a mic at the awards night and told everyone who was there that he was having a fitness test on Thursday. It was in response to Neil Evans asking how his fitness was.

He is not playing. :(

Not to worry, if it rains it will be a dour grinding game and we have the valuable finals experience behind us. Just need Jamie Lyon to bring his A grade kicking boots, i still think we can nick this.

In or out, we will win. No problems. Hiku will have a blinder, as wil Jorge and Stevie Wonder. Lawrence will take care of SBW.

Rain is predicted till next week.

Had a heavy downpour in D Y and gale force winds last night.

So slow track and windy conditions at SFS.

Not worried about Snake as its a Manly Team effort:angel:

DSM5 said:
In or out, we will win. No problems. Hiku will have a blinder, as wil Jorge and Stevie Wonder. Lawrence will take care of SBW.

Are you questioning steve matai's eyesight mate? That's outrageous :D

Brookvale said:
He is not playing. :(

Not to worry, if it rains it will be a dour grinding game and we have the valuable finals experience behind us. Just need Jamie Lyon to bring his A grade kicking boots, i still think we can nick this.

Quote or source you heard this from to confirm 100% this is true???

Brookvale said:
if it rains .... need Jamie Lyon to bring his A grade kicking boots

It's meant to be heavy rain all morning, easing off in the evening.

If so, I think it will be a close game, goal kicking could well be the difference between a win or a loss.

2pm UPDATE: Brett Stewart (hamstring) is all but out, with Peta Hiku to play fullback. Anthony Watmough (knee) is certain to play.

Bill Baxter ‏@bill_baxter 10m

Sea Eagle Brett Stewart will not play on Saturday. Fears his season may be over

Welp, it was a good season whilst it lasted.

Wow if he is out than that is a big blow. Surely it isn't a season ender ?? Didn't look that bad when he came off.

Chip and Chase said:
Wow if he is out than that is a big blow. Surely it isn't a season ender ?? Didn't look that bad when he came off.

I think when he did his knee a couple of years ago he did the same thing, scored a try and walked straight off the field and didn't play again that season.

I hope it's not true!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8