Brett Finch charged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So sad if its true.....but I find the Telecrap versions of his "problems" a joke over the years. They have tried to make him an innocent victim. Only the other day, his story finishes with a lifeline number..... Its more than that

Finch has been fighting his inner demons for some time now, witch resulted in him having a stint in rehab. Would imagine this incident will sound the death nell for his various appearances on fox footy shows.

Finch has been fighting his inner demons for some time now, witch resulted in him having a stint in rehab. Would imagine this incident will sound the death nell for his various appearances on fox footy shows.
If the reports are correct I hope he gets sent away for a lengthy period of time, it's a pity they can't needle them because they can't be cured and upon release they're automatically a threat to children wherever they make their home, as a parent and now grandparent my greatest fear is these scum, if imprisoned I hope him and his mates get exactly what they deserve inside

If the reports are correct I hope he gets sent away for a lengthy period of time, it's a pity they can't needle them because they can't be cured and upon release they're automatically a threat to children wherever they make their home, as a parent and now grandparent my greatest fear is these scum, if imprisoned I hope him and his mates get exactly what they deserve inside
If this turns out to be the case eagleron, 100% agree..

Not good if proven true.

Although it would be easy to cast judgment on Finch at this time, there is also the old saying of innocent until proven guilty.

If proven guilty then he deserves everything coming to him. But even if he's ultimately proven innocent (though TBH I doubt that will happen) or the charges are dropped over some technicality, his media career is dead because mud sticks. And to that end his life will basically be ruined.

Innocent until proven guilty, but people who do that sort of **** are complete and utter dickheads and deserve what's coming to them.

20540C8D-A809-4572-AA78-54EEEAE69BD4.png
Finch has been identified as a former Manly Sea Eagle. Classic News Corp.

The above is a screenshot from the video at https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...ws-story/419d4432d391b6ed08728b67f33d49b6.The caption appears from just after the 30 sec mark.

While the reference to our club may be a trivial error in the context of such serious allegations, you have to wonder how on earth it could happen. The casual observer will look at it and say “another Manly player in trouble…” It’s not good enough from News Corp. The club should complain.

View attachment 19840Finch has been identified as a former Manly Sea Eagle. Classic News Corp.

The above is a screenshot from the video at https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...ws-story/419d4432d391b6ed08728b67f33d49b6.The caption appears from just after the 30 sec mark.

While the reference to our club may be a trivial error in the context of such serious allegations, you have to wonder how on earth it could happen. The casual observer will look at it and say “another Manly player in trouble…” It’s not good enough from News Corp. The club should complain.

Disgraceful, but fox have a long history of 'accidentally' mislabeling peoples' titles, and (esp in 'merica) political affiliations.

Fighting inner demons doesn't excuse allegedly accessing child abuse material on multiple occasions. There is no excuse for accessing a chat room on this topic either. It's not something he has accidentally stumbled into. He has made a choice, and that choice is now going to cost him big time. You reap what you sow. Finch is about to find that out.

View attachment 19840Finch has been identified as a former Manly Sea Eagle. Classic News Corp.

Thank Christ this weirdo never played for us. News Corp needs to print an immediate retraction.

That is absurd to identify him as manly, he was never even rumoured to be one of ours!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8