Brent Naden

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And Roberts?

Roberts that Bloke has had more than enough chances to rehabilitate. At the end of the day the individual has to want to change. Society, including a footy club and getting a second chance can play a part. But just like Todd Carney found out, that is not an open ticket to just keep stepping on one's ****.

Even if Naden has the same addiction as Roberts, and I know he had some issues at the Knights. But the two are still chalk and cheese for mine.

Roberts No Way. Naden Every Day.

I hope he recovers and is enjoying the northern beaches vibe while at the clinic, and that he drops into Narrabeen on the way home with a pen.
A photo suggests he's at the Southside Rehab Centre, so expect Souffs to pounce. After all, they have plenty of experience at rehabilitating players. Or should I say, failing to rehabilitate players.

Roberts that Bloke has had more than enough chances to rehabilitate. At the end of the day the individual has to want to change. Society, including a footy club and getting a second chance can play a part. But just like Todd Carney found out, that is not an open ticket to just keep stepping on one's ****.

Even if Naden has the same addiction as Roberts, and I know he had some issues at the Knights. But the two are still chalk and cheese for mine.

Roberts No Way. Naden Every Day.

How do you know they are chalk and cheese?
Nadan has only really played first grade this year - we have no idea what his history is.
They seem pretty similar to me.

For me, a big NO

I think to be fair to Naden ... he had issues caused by some very nasty members of the public that somehow connected him to his infamous cousin that he never even met.

How do you know they are chalk and cheese?
Nadan has only really played first grade this year - we have no idea what his history is.
They seem pretty similar to me.

For me, a big NO
I would pay 400k-500k for him. He is better than any outside backs we have. Give them Walker and its a fair trade... both troublesome, except we get the one who has been in less trouble, is better, and is younger.

Biff,

The cousin refered to is Malcolm Naden, he committed 2 murders and then went bush, evading NSW’s finest for years.

I have read previously that Brent has never met Malcolm, as Nightster mentioned, but I’m not sure if it’s correct.

Last edited:
A photo suggests he's at the Southside Rehab Centre, so expect Souffs to pounce. After all, they have plenty of experience at rehabilitating players. Or should I say, failing to rehabilitate players.
I read he is at the northern beaches one, but who knows what is factual with these hatchet job articles?

Biff,

The cousin refered to is Malcolm Naden, he committed 2 murders and then went bush, evading NSW’s finest for years.

I have read previously that Brent has never met Malcolm, as Nightster mentioned, but I’m not sure if it’s correct.

There is a great docu on this, one of those Crime Investigations Australia shows - worth a look

That’s why the proctologist can flaunt it. Never getting in a GF with the Titans. Or should I say the Titans will never be getting into a GF with the proctologist.
Brent Naden must have the same IQ as Choc. Wether you win or lose the GF, just stay on the piss for a week. You know the drug testing is going to be all over both teams. Dumb.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4