[Resurrected] Brent Kite Interested

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I had to go to my Doctor today to get a script repeated for tranquilises and pain killers, but he told me I didn't need them anymore. The news must be true.

In two days club membership has gone from 480 to 5278. As a businessman Penn has made a great move signing Des. It's reassuring that he listened to members and fans.
I hope they offer something to Kitey. Great bloke. Awesome player and a thoroughly deserved winner of the Clive Churchill medal in glorious '08.

Sounds a bit like Manly are undergoing their own version of a cultural revolution, or at least a cultural back to the future. We have such a rich history, imagine if former players like Joe Gulavao and Gifty started dropping by to give the odd bit of advice and encouragement.

I want Snake and the Hitman back, I'm loving our change in thinking at the minute.... Let's put the legends back in the loop. I'll even buy Cliffy a new ashtray!

In two days club membership has gone from 480 to 5278. As a businessman Penn has made a great move signing Des. It's reassuring that he listened to members and fans.
I hope they offer something to Kitey. Great bloke. Awesome player and a thoroughly deserved winner of the Clive Churchill medal in glorious '08.
Where do you find the membership count?

They should have brought the Ox back to teach them how to deal with haters. DCE could learn from the master...

Seriously though, the club does need to look at pathways for getting Manly men to be viable head coach candidates.....we don't want to be looking externally again after Dessies tenure

Keep Chad as an assistant, bring Ballin on board and I see Kitey as the perfect under 20s coach.

Michael Monaghsn is another who is dipping his toe in the coaching ranks

Who is coaching Workers in 2019?

BK is too busy with the ribs/steak restaurant at the Diggers
Brookie would be paradise with a Ribs Food Truck
giphy.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10