[Resurrected] Brent Kite Interested

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kitey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfect.

This would be absolutely perfect to bring in people like Kitey. A nicer person you would never meet, and seems keen to progress himself through the coaching ranks.

Manly is a special culture, and I think what we've seen is that people like Barrett/Cartwright just don't get it.

Embrace the hate, bring back the siege mentality.

I haven't been this excited about rugby league since Tooves was in charge.

I would love it if he came in at the juniors coach so he could learn within the Manly system, we had a real disconnect/lack of in house coaching options available after Tooves and Kitey has the desire like Ballin so this would address this issue.

Getting way to excited already but what a great feeling, something not felt for a long time especially with Cartwright, Henry etc as our possible options...

Not that it is relevant .... best man for the job and all that ...... but with Dessie, Cartwright, Ballin, Donny, Tooves (juniors) Crusher etc ... are we a bit W.A.S.P. heavy? ..... a bit too vanilla? .....

With some 60/70% of our playing group indigenous or polynesian do we need (or should we have) a senior coach of similiar background .... eg Kitey ...?

Does it even matter ..?

Most things including footy coaching or support staff composition evolve or will over time and i guess the main consideration and priority right now for Manly is to get the best or most suitable available personal to do the respective jobs required now .[ e g . Warriors a case in point also ]

Why has no one approached the other BK? Wouldnt it be nice to see BK come back and do the same thing he did for the club in his first coming?
Inspirational man BK but does he have the passion for the game any more ?
BK is on the Where are they now list

Can you give us an update on Ox?

Last time we heard of him was when he suffered some life threatening blood clot in hospital.@:(

Wishing him good health and happiness :inlove:
I often see Jamie Goddard also, both look like they could still play.

I often see Jamie Goddard also, both look like they could still play.
I saw Kitey at the Old Boys Game and he certainly looked big enough to dish out a few Don't Argues :giggle:

Kitey's huge advantage is that he is a Mormon Elder now and was a juvenile delinquent.
His off field guidance of our motley crew on how to choose the right path in life would be priceless.
Imagine the man management Kitey could save Des :nod:

Last edited:
Basically all of this is a big F%$K you to the NRL and their desire to leave the Northern part of Sydney completely barren of sport culture.
The time could not be better to bring back in all the Manly men and rebirth the identity that makes this club unique, strong, and hated.
Licking my lips!
NYEagle

Basically all of this is a big F%$K you to the NRL and their desire to leave the Northern part of Sydney completely barren of sport culture.
The time could not be better to bring back in all the Manly men and rebirth the identity that makes this club unique, strong, and hated.
Licking my lips!
NYEagle
You're too modest, wasn't it your heartfelt chat that directed Lyall to listen to ST and #SackBarrett back in May :nerd:

https://silvertails.net/threads/phone-call-with-lyall-gorman.54551/

I saw Kitey at the Old Boys Game and he certainly looked big enough to dish out a few Don't Argues :giggle:

Kitey's huge advantage is that he is a Mormon Elder now and was a juvenile delinquent.
His off field guidance of our motley crew on how to choose the right path in life would be priceless.
Imagine the man management Kitet could save Des :nod:
From delinquent to Mormon - Out of the frying pan, into a thermo-mix ??

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6