Brendan Elliot on BSB tomorrow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Ben Farrar certainly was not the same player with Manly after he experienced a bad run with injuries but when he initially came to Manly he was quite a solid player for a reasonable length of time and with some genuine line breaking ability . [ and i still vividly recall that match saving tackle from full back that he made on Billy Slater in full flight that helped Manly into the finals in one of those particular years ] Just saying that capable and versatile players can really serve a purpose and Manly "s back line stocks are not at the highest point right now but have a positive sense that Garrick and Suli in particular can go on to better things this season . Also reckon when Tom is required for rep duties , that Elliott is currently being looked at as his stand in .

So we have moved on Matt Wright, and now have Elliott to fill the utility role - similar utility but much more pace, similar ability to play anywhere in the backline. Hopefully he has a real dig every opportunity he gets, like M Wright did.

So if Hoppa is available:

01.Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Reuben Garrick
04. Dylan Walker
05. Albert Hopoate
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

for mine. Suli has to play Under 23's until he forces his way back into the team.
Suli will be in Garrick out and Walker is a maybe .

If Suli plays centre AND Walks is out as well I am
already curling up under the bed and pulling the blinds before a ball is kicked.
Talent yes. Wing maybe but not at centre and not now !!

Walker with a young player like Garrick playing in his natural position makes a lot more sense.Ive seen Garrick play two or three times and he has good passing skills and s decent step.Mates who know him well have big wraps on him.

Walker and Garrick at centre with Tafua and Suli on wings seems the obvious choice given the good reports on the St George youngster.

Last edited:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10