Brenda Duchen’s obituary from today’s Sydney Morning Herald(SMH)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks for posting.

A life well lived and she'll be missed by many.

The forum even got a mention in the article...

...As the "Silvertails" Manly supporter's forum noted, she "always enjoyed travelling to watch her beloved Sea Eagles play, be it locally, interstate, or overseas". ....

I followed her on Twitter ( had the odd argument as well ) and noted about 6 months ago that she gave all her Manly memorabilia away , AND, there was a ****load to give.

Jerseys , framed jerseys , signed boots the list went on.

I knew she wasn’t well and must admit at the time I did think that she was approaching the end.

RIP Brenda

For those of you who might be interested but don’t(or can’t) read the SMH.

Thank you for that most inspirational story of this beautiful Sea eagle Soul Brenda

Great clubs are made great by great players, great officials , great sponsors and great club members that make great contributions like Brenda has

I hope that each Manly supporter reading this can contribute to the greatness of our Legendary club by becoming club members in 2021

RIP Brenda . Thank you for your inspirational support and contribution to our great club the Legendary Manly sea eagles :h:
af8b75b111ef7e116d3b7ec993fed141.jpg

So how did she get her money? Worked for nothing if you believe article.

I met her once or twice, chatted on twitter a few times.

Only been the past 3 or 4 years i was aware of her importance to the club.

So how did she get her money? Worked for nothing if you believe article.

I met her once or twice, chatted on twitter a few times.

Only been the past 3 or 4 years i was aware of her importance to the club.
Legal industry

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4