BREAKING NEWS: Broncos to withdraw their two year offer to Greg Inglis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ant80 link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=185909.msg305233#msg305233 date=1289177203]
don't forget that Sams brothers are being linked there too

George Burgess would supposedly be signing on U20 wages. I'd believe that when I see that though.
[/quote]

Souths have Sam Burgess on their books at under 20 wages so why wouldn't george? 

Mrs Burgess now owns hamilton island courtesy of Russell Crowe. 

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
coming to a cinema near you soon

Robin Hood : The Far Side of Redfern

Starring
Russell Crowe ... Robin Longstride
Kristina Keneally ... Marion Loxley
Anthony Mundine ... Godfrey
Shane Richardson ... Friar Tuck

and introducing
Greg Inglis ... Little John
Sam Burgess ... Sheriff of Nottingham
  Does Burgess' Mum get a role or does she just live in Crowe's houses?

And the winner is... Melbourne... keep three of the reliable and consistent fab four and lose the inconsistent dumb arse!
I rated Greg the best player in the world after a few individual efforts, but stepping back and having a look at the situation, maybe the Storm and Broncos knew what they were doing.
Anyone with Anthony Mundine as a mentor is on a hiding to nothing. Someone's getting way too big for his boots and if you are going to play for a footy club just becasue a well paid actor gets in your ear, you would have to think something is seriously a miss.
You would think Gregy boy would have thanked the Storm for what they did for him, guilty or not, they provided him with a top notch legal team and he got off. You would think he would've just paid the bill, but instead he has proved he is just a greedy bastard with zero loyalty.
He is my new most hated player and I'm hoping he falls in a heap just like the last overpaid Kiwi prop the Bunnies bought (remember - the Clubs saviour a few years back...)
With players around him to make him look good he was great to watch but there aint no other superstars in the Bunnies backline, and Merrit doesn't count as he only thinks he is a superstar, and then blames being indigenous every time he doesn't get picked in a rep team.
Maybe it's just becasue you're a small average winger you think????
And now PJ is jumping off his high horse- just had to get that off my chest!

Moondog link said:
Yes, their sharing a brain.

Probs should learn how to differentiate between "they're, their and there" before you ridicule someones intelligence.

You're correct though, they're both ****en morons.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
\"It's raining and I don't think the planes are flying.\"

is he really that stupid ?
had he said he was flying on a Qantas A380, he might've had a shot.

Inglis will suit the Souths culture to a tee. He is an expert at looking for excuses for his inconsistency and he is a chronic underachiever. Look forward to seeing how he handles playing for a team where things regularly go pear shaped and fingers get pointed, and the blame game is the only one Souths are world class at.......with his history of deluded self assessment of his ability and now with Mundane in his corner, I doubt he'll see out his contract. Next stop....boxing.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2