Brandy ripping the Ref a new one.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I heard him and he was really p*ssed off.
Brandy cuts us a break a lot of the time but he was really into that spray...

I can't understand what he said, I heard Brandy mention it during the call but wasn't sure who he was talking about.
What was said?

It was a very, very poor decision and the ref deserved a rip for it. Nothing more frustrating than that grey area where players struggle to get to their feet and play on - is it a tackle or is play on ?? You can guarantee Rome to a brick that if RTS scores there the pink muppet calls play on and try.

The other bizarre one was just before half time when the Warriors played the ball off the mark and the ref blew it up to get them to play it again just before the siren went. He then flat out lied that the siren had gone before he blew the whistle and that it was half time.

I felt there were several poor call in that game and what was impressive, Manly showed great resolve and rather than sooking and looking up at the scoreboard 24 points down, ripped in and defended bad calls as you would a mistake....this is when you know a side is on.

I felt there were several poor call in that game and what was impressive, Manly showed great resolve and rather than sooking and looking up at the scoreboard 24 points down, ripped in and defended bad calls as you would a mistake....this is when you know a side is on.
You’re right, Maxta, and it has been a while since we have shown that kind of resilience. It was lacking straight after half time against the Tigers in Round 1, but great to know the team possess it.

$10k fine and stepped down from duties? Surely greenburg cant all this, right?

What about the scrum clock breach :swear:

SB a Manly penalty , but no, let the Ref excuse the 'injured' loiterer who stood in the Warriors huddle :banghead:

The Brandy angst was the Ref claiming that RTS was stopped on the ground as a Manly player pushed him into touch :cool:

But RTS was tackled, then got up and tried to run, Turbo and Jorge then tackle him to the ground and Jorge's elbow knocked the loose carry over the sideline. Jorge had his back to it so could not have engineered an elbow strip if he tried :mad:

I can't understand what he said, I heard Brandy mention it during the call but wasn't sure who he was talking about.
What was said?
He basically said it was a dumb decision by the ref to blow a penalty against us for tackling a player he deemed was already tackled but brandy thought we had the right to execute the tackle.
And was pretty vehement about it...

And another one of those "get out of jail free" penalties late in the tackle count when we had the Warriors ambushed in their own 20 with premiership winning defence. Infact every single time over the last several years that we have had the opposition pinned in their own 20 late in the tackle count we have been penalized for offside. Where is the reward huh?

And another one of those "get out of jail free" penalties late in the tackle count when we had the Warriors ambushed in their own 20 with premiership winning defence. Infact every single time over the last several years that we have had the opposition pinned in their own 20 late in the tackle count we have been penalized for offside. Where is the reward huh?
after the first tackle was completed i turned to the others in the room & said 'there will be a penalty in 3 tackles'. it is so easy to predict, maybe i should start a betting account .

It was a very, very poor decision and the ref deserved a rip for it. Nothing more frustrating than that grey area where players struggle to get to their feet and play on - is it a tackle or is play on ?? You can guarantee Rome to a brick that if RTS scores there the pink muppet calls play on and try.

The other bizarre one was just before half time when the Warriors played the ball off the mark and the ref blew it up to get them to play it again just before the siren went. He then flat out lied that the siren had gone before he blew the whistle and that it was half time.

Evened up our sh$t calls a little, but it was bizarre. I heard the siren go after the scrum was packed, so what the hell did he hear? Was a relief at the time.

What about the scrum clock breach :swear:

SB a Manly penalty , but no, let the Ref excuse the 'injured' loiterer who stood in the Warriors huddle :banghead:

The Brandy angst was the Ref claiming that RTS was stopped on the ground as a Manly player pushed him into touch :cool:

But RTS was tackled, then got up and tried to run, Turbo and Jorge then tackle him to the ground and Jorge's elbow knocked the loose carry over the sideline. Jorge had his back to it so could not have engineered an elbow strip if he tried :mad:
If RTS had gone on to score would they have called it back.

has anyone heard the referee's boss explain the decisions made on saturday?
i think he stated that on the monday after each round he would address any dubious decisions & explain if/why they were correct or not

I watched the replay yesterday and I reckon the Warriors player who got the bouncing ball after the bomb for their first try was off side from the kick

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8