Braith Anasta

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ennis was pumping up the Tiger's tyres until the 30 minute mark .... and then he totally reversed when shown the error of his ways ..... and it became ......"a half back master class from DCE" and "the past two weeks Turbo's performances have been the best I ve seen from a fullback .... EVER!' ... so he gets it right some of the time

Last edited:
Jobs for the boys ... most of them are as thick as two short planks
Yep but 9 are just as bad. All ex players most thick as pigs$&@. I like 360 for comic relief. I kind good value as is James Graham and benji. Tge journos do their thing like Crawley and when Kent blows up over an agenda I agree with it can be entertaining. I’m also a fan of Lara and think she should be the lead female anchor. Hannah Hollis is improving too.

Ennis was pumping up the Tiger's tyres until the 30 minute mark .... and then he totally reversed when shown the error of his ways ..... and it became ......"a half back master class from DCE" and "the past two weeks Turbo's performances have been the best I ve seen from a fullback .... EVER!' ... so he gets it right some of the time
To be fair on PEnnis he did back up the best fullback comment in the segment on that late review show on Sunday. He’s also not far wrong. Turbo in the past two has been off the charts.

To be fair on PEnnis he did back up the best fullback comment in the segment on that late review show on Sunday. He’s also not far wrong. Turbo in the past two has been off the charts.
yeah .... as I said he gets it right some of the time .... he is not the worst, Annasta is a kook

Last edited:
Yep but 9 are just as bad. All ex players most thick as pigs$&@. I like 360 for comic relief. I kind good value as is James Graham and benji. Tge journos do their thing like Crawley and when Kent blows up over an agenda I agree with it can be entertaining. I’m also a fan of Lara and think she should be the lead female anchor. Hannah Hollis is improving too.
Lara has the smarts and is a good interviewer. They just love Vonnie for some reason.

Obviously he missed the Papenhuyzen blitzkrieg a few weeks ago.. 4 tries in 1 game then killed it again the week after. Ennis has underlying problems from concussion poor bloke

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8