• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Kevinward777

First Grader
His demise may be somewhat premature. Does he know a thing or two about football? AFB, Walker, Kelly, Sironen, Tapau, Lussick, Uate, Green, Myles, Lane, API. Oh, and did anyone watch the Knights yesterday? Jamie Buhrer? Fark me I'll even throw Winterstein's name up with that lot. This team has the nucleus of a very, very good football side. In fact I'd say the Raiders are in their window right now, Penrith and Manly are the two sides that have the biggest ceiling for improvements imo. Oh the options next season when we have an extra 1.2 million to spend as well as the increase in the salary cap. I am salivating right now. And as my best mate who supports the Panthers says , you also have the allure of living on the beaches. Bozo much has been implied about your lack of knowledge and foresight when assembling this side, but I tip my hat to you.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
Bryan Kelly seems a really astute signing.

It's going to be hard for our forward leader in Darcy to crack the team when he is fit.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Which raises an interesting question around the utility role - at this point would you keep Brown in there as he can fill hooker, back row or centres or Hastings who can fill in at hooker, halves and the backs?

D

Deleted member 26876

Although Buhrer was a dumb big loss, I think the great signings in Uate, Siro, Green, Hastings and Kelly well make up for it. Also releasing Vave has proven to work wonders as his lazy defence was exploited again today this time for the eels.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Much like we can not take much from the first two weeks we should be careful to look too much into the past two (as great as they have been)

The key will be consistency - can the team back it up week after week?

It's two wins. Settle down. And just a hint you make yourself look and imbecile by firstly disregarding what Jamie Buhrer did and could still do for this team; and secondly comparing his performance in a knights side that was steamrolled by some giant panthers without even a recognised big man to respond. Starling was their enforcer yesterday. Get a grip.

I'm pleased you're happy. I'm happy too. But I won't have a bad word said or typed about Jamie Buhrer and let it go unchecked.

Kevinward777

First Grader
It's two wins. Settle down. And just a hint you make yourself look and imbecile by firstly disregarding what Jamie Buhrer did and could still do for this team; and secondly comparing his performance in a knights side that was steamrolled by some giant panthers without even a recognised big man to respond. Starling was their enforcer yesterday. Get a grip.

I'm pleased you're happy. I'm happy too. But I won't have a bad word said or typed about Jamie Buhrer and let it go unchecked.
No I certainly don't mean any disrespect towards Jamie. He was a great clubman and very solid first grader. However at the expense of being labelled an imbecile, I have to say I am very happy with the trade off. Sironen has huge potential, and I tired of watching our small pack of forwards getting pushed around the park for the last two s seasons. Today showed clearly the direction the football department decided to go. Big mobile forwards, capable of punching out big minutes, clearly evident with Sirro and Winterstein playing the full 80 and hurting the opposition in defence. Uate too has been somewhat of a revelation so far as well, so I am merely recognising that Bozo (and the football dept may in fact know a thing about football) You kind of acknowledged what I am saying by referring to the Panthers as being giants. I'm happy we too can now be referred to as a giant pack. Again I rate Buhrer, although I see him more as a number nine than a second rower. Just pointing out that many felt we were losing our marbles when we let him go. Also I'm sure the club would have preferred to keep Jamie, but as it has been said on here many times, there had to be a club willing to take a player that you want to offload. Not as simple as saying Brown sucks offload him etc. I am very happy with the potential of our recruitment, and very happy with the size and intimidation of our forwards, even if I am an imbecile.

No I certainly don't mean any disrespect towards Jamie. He was a great clubman and very solid first grader. However at the expense of being labelled an imbecile, I have to say I am very happy with the trade off. Sironen has huge potential, and I tired of watching our small pack of forwards getting pushed around the park for the last two s seasons. Today showed clearly the direction the football department decided to go. Big mobile forwards, capable of punching out big minutes, clearly evident with Sirro and Winterstein playing the full 80 and hurting the opposition in defence. Uate too has been somewhat of a revelation so far as well, so I am merely recognising that Bozo (and the football dept may in fact know a thing about football) You kind of acknowledged what I am saying by referring to the Panthers as being giants. I'm happy we too can now be referred to as a giant pack. Again I rate Buhrer, although I see him more as a number nine than a second rower. Just pointing out that many felt we were losing our marbles when we let him go. Also I'm sure the club would have preferred to keep Jamie, but as it has been said on here many times, there had to be a club willing to take a player that you want to offload. Not as simple as saying Brown sucks offload him etc. I am very happy with the potential of our recruitment, and very happy with the size and intimidation of our forwards, even if I am an imbecile.
You're not the imbecile. I am. I love yous all.

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
Which raises an interesting question around the utility role - at this point would you keep Brown in there as he can fill hooker, back row or centres or Hastings who can fill in at hooker, halves and the backs?
Hastings - we can cover forward injuries with three on the bench. We need hooker, halves and backline coverage, plus a top goal kicker and general play kicking, all of which Brown can't offer.

eaglebuzz

Bencher
These last 2 wins have given me some hope that perhaps our moneybag-inspired roster management will bear some fruit after all. I think our forward depth is a serious concern though.

erwin

His demise may be somewhat premature. Does he know a thing or two about football? AFB, Walker, Kelly, Sironen, Tapau, Lussick, Uate, Green, Myles, Lane, API. Oh, and did anyone watch the Knights yesterday? Jamie Buhrer? Fark me I'll even throw Winterstein's name up with that lot. This team has the nucleus of a very, very good football side. In fact I'd say the Raiders are in their window right now, Penrith and Manly are the two sides that have the biggest ceiling for improvements imo. Oh the options next season when we have an extra 1.2 million to spend as well as the increase in the salary cap. I am salivating right now. And as my best mate who supports the Panthers says , you also have the allure of living on the beaches. Bozo much has been implied about your lack of knowledge and foresight when assembling this side, but I tip my hat to you.

Bobby has massively underachieved. Why aren't you quoting the players he bought last season, when we finished so low. Worse than the year before? As director of football, all grades were worse. He is totally accountable.

If you're happy with 10 wins out of the last 28 games, then that's fine. I'm not. Moreso, as we expected things to be better. They weren't.

But he's still here, getting paid for such a poor performance and we as a club haven't benefitted. But have his family and friends???

TimmyQ

Bencher
Bryan Kelly seems a really astute signing.

It's going to be hard for our forward leader in Darcy to crack the team when he is fit.
Yes Brian has slotted in great - just need to see a little more fleet footedness. That said he burst through that gap nicely running a good hard line last week and he was a 20s Origin winger so surely he must have a bit of toe

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16