Bozo thread - Official

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Two players I'm looking forward to seeing next year and hope they reach their potential. Tom Wright is as quick as TT and has the evasiveness of Johnnie Gibbs. If he reaches his potential we'll have the fastest most evasive backline in the League with TT, Walker and T. Wright. The other is J. Hopoate. He'll be better than Will. This kid has all the skills and potentially could be an international in a year or two. He'll make Brown look like a pedestrian.

Two players I'm looking forward to seeing next year and hope they reach their potential. Tom Wright is as quick as TT and has the evasiveness of Johnnie Gibbs. If he reaches his potential we'll have the fastest most evasive backline in the League with TT, Walker and T. Wright. The other is J. Hopoate. He'll be better than Will. This kid has all the skills and potentially could be an international in a year or two. He'll make Brown look like a pedestrian.

Sorry Bearfax but you may have to wait til 2018 to see J.Hopoate, NRL won't register Jamil until he completes the appropriate courses and spends time in NSWRL

Do you think Hoppa will play backs or forwards? I'd like to see him as a centre we need some more gun backs.

image.jpeg
"I'm your Father, Toovs..."
Nooooo..!

Sorry Bearfax but you may have to wait til 2018 to see J.Hopoate, NRL won't register Jamil until he completes the appropriate courses and spends time in NSWRL

He'll meet his obligations by the beginning of the season Eagle. If Manly holds onto this kid, I suspect he's going places. I'll be pleased to discuss the issue at the end of 2017.

Last edited:
Oh yeah the bitchiness and in fighting will be huge this off season. 2 years out of the finals, especially this year where it was over by June and all us natives are gonna get real restless. Let the summer fireworks begin.

Oh yes there's some very very restless natives on here, and I expect a whole lot more before kick off 2017.

Oh yeah the bitchiness and in fighting will be huge this off season. 2 years out of the finals, especially this year where it was over by June and all us natives are gonna get real restless. Let the summer fireworks begin.

In other words

" Brace yourself "

Maybe we can make it a class action Mark. I'm guessing a few of us will be entering a plea by then.

Join the line up mate , it will be total madness by the start of next year.

But could change if we signed some stars!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6