Bozo thread - Official

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

king2213

Reserve Grader
Okay guys let rip in this specific threadthat ...

this thread is dedicated to expresing your thoughts on Bozo's receruitment

i refuse to personally attack indviduals

close this thread please delete

Last edited:
Pathetic recruits you say ? In 2017 season we will see who has the last laugh . The players on the field or the players on this forum :)
6673841d867fb5664cff7749f5ae1517.jpg

yawn, everyones is entitled to the opinion but i just dont know what people expect. Get a grip of your own expectations is all i can say.

If you want continued success year after year after year may i suggest you play handball with 3 year olds. Even they may get lucky with a rebound off the noggin once in a while so you better modify that **** down and get a bloke like cecchin onside as back up

Life has very few certainties and if you think all of the recruitment has been poor, your not much of a judge.

No , we were not on the big stage and that may have set the hormones in a spin but surely this has been done to death

No offence intended but its my response to your post. No fcuking kiddng

yawn, everyones is entitled to the opinion but i just dont know what people expect. Get a grip of your own expectations is all i can say.

If you want continued success year after year after year may i suggest you play handball with 3 year olds. Even they may get lucky with a rebound off the noggin once in a while so you better modify that **** down and get a bloke like cecchin onside as back up

Life has very few certainties and if you think all of the recruitment has been poor, your not much of a judge.

No , we were not on the big stage and that may have set the hormones in a spin but surely this has been done to death

No offence intended but its my response to your post. No fcuking kiddng
Yeah but according to many here, Manly never missed the finals before PENN and TRENT and other UNMANLY PEOPLE got involved :fist::fist::fist::sweatdrops:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8