Bozo Blow Up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think suiting a five eighth position is something that cant be taught, at least at first grade level. I believe it requires an innate ability. You could see players like Lyons, Alan Thompson, Lyon, Lewis, Mark Ella just seem to have that perception, positioning, and timing that I dont think can be taught. Its instinctive. Watching Green the other night, I could see he's got it. His timing of the pass was spot on.

Walker's skills are more individual. He's fast and evasive and in that sense he's a stand out. But he just hasnt got that timing sense that outstanding five eighths need. Canterbury are suffering the same issue with young Reynolds. A tough little competitor, but with the two Morris brothers and Hopoate outside him, their team should be scoring far more frequently. But he doesnt seem to have that timing and positional play skill to set them on their way.
Cooper Cronk was made into a halfback if I recall

A rocket up little rabbit Dylan would be nice to hear about. He has been pathetic this year along with Brown and Myles.
Not only in their performances but their mentally limp attitudes when on the sidelines.
All three should be ashamed of their contributions this year more than any of the other players.
NYEagle
Walker has been played out of position for most of the season & then has been unfortunately injured! What did you expect of him? Give the kid a break! Like the rest of the team have been setting the world on fire eh?

Wow didn't realize we had so many experts on this forum who know so much about coaching, players abilities, finances, contracts, behind the scenes management & decisions, 2017 prospects.........

Yeah good point. If we all don't bag on Manly every now and then Silvertails wouldn't exist....

Ps - u appear to have a creepy fascination with Jamie - how will u cope next year?

I'm moving to Wee Waa in the hope he makes a comeback for the Panthers.

I do tend to agree that the criticism of some people, Williame especially, is out of control and very disrespectful to a guy giving it his all. Bozo comes across as a bit of an arrogant prick though, so he's fair game in my view.

Totally agree with your comments. It's like we bag and disrespect Jamie Lyon in 10 years if he decides to come back and help the club. All the bludgers that pretend to be Manly fans who bag our biggest club legend hang your heads in shame. Bozo will prevail, mark my words.
Yeah listening to the diatribe from some of these self proclaimed experts is all getting a bit yawn fest. It is conducive of the new throw away society, hey presto results in a nano second, instead of forming a long term plan for success. If you can't embrace our history and legends, you may as well bugger off

Last edited:
So on the one hand you're saying "Bozo will prevail, mark my words" but on the other you're saying he couldn't have foreseen that Matai, Lyon and Stewart might miss quite a few games through injury? They're pretty old.
These players have contracts, you can't just move players on if they don't want to go. God some are thick. Bozo may not be the messiah to solve everything straight away, but you could never doubt that he does not have the smarts or passion to make it happen.

These players have contracts, you can't just move players on if they don't want to go. God some are thick. Bozo may not be the messiah to solve everything straight away, but you could never doubt that he does not have the smarts or passion to make it happen.

You're right, some people are thick. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you're extremely thick.

Where'd I say he should move them on? You can't even comprehend a very simple post, and yet you're quick to insult my intelligence.

Yes but does he have the ability to make it happen.

Can you give me an example of the smarts Bozo has?And please,please use the argument that he won 2 premierships,please!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2