Bored in 14 day isolation!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Harmless....a cruise ship is basically a floating hotel. One thing people need to understand is cruise ships are clean & any viruses are brought on board by embarking passengers. All ships are continuously sanitised as per requirement by the CDC & health authorities of every country. I know for a fact that cruise ships in Asia suffer more from sickness brought on board than ships in other areas of the world. A lot of blame has wrongly been put on cruise ships yet where did this virus originate? Certainly not on cruise ships....it was spread by travel including air travel & by land! People fly all over the world to go on holiday & join cruise ships! Not a word about airplanes yet they’re one reason it spread all over the world. I also know most of the passengers infected on cruise ships were of Asian origin! There are always cases of passengers with the flu & other issues that embark for holidays & there are always protocols in progress to contain, treat & resolve any issues. Everything is done according to international regulations & huge fines imposed if not correctly followed. Everything is continuously reported & instruction given from shoreside agencies on what to do. Cruising has been ongoing for over 70 years & how often have you heard anything untoward until now.....I know the drama on the Ruby Princess & I personally know the doctor on board & I can tell you she is by the book & any issues were reported to the NSW authorities correctly! For some reason a witch hunt has developed & as a result the cruise industry is suffering. There’s so much more to say mate but the truth will come out in the end. It’s funny how the virus has shown up in places around the world where cruise ships can’t access & haven’t been but I guess it’s easy to blame someone! Anyway let’s see what happens!

I was a travel agent for 40 years , I would concur with what you’ve said.

Been on dozens of cruises , all sizes , shapes and brands there is no doubt there’s been a witch hunt going on.

Was booked on the Royal Princess in September for Vancouver-Whittier, obviously not happening.

Oh well , **** happens.

I was a travel agent for 40 years , I would concur with what you’ve said.

Been on dozens of cruises , all sizes , shapes and brands there is no doubt there’s been a witch hunt going on.

Was booked on the Royal Princess in September for Vancouver-Whittier, obviously not happening.

Oh well , **** happens.
Give it time mate.......

I’ve been away working at sea.........it’s my job as Senior Communications Officer on ships. Left home in January then got caught up in this coronavirus drama & stuck at sea anchored off the coast of Florida for 65 days before getting a charter flight home from Barbados to London to Doha to Sydney. Now isolation for 14 days in the city. Oh well at least the hotel has Fox so watching NRL.
is Communications Officer looking after the radio and radar etc? Or making sure all the guests know when the conga-line or bingo is kicking off?

is Communications Officer looking after the radio and radar etc? Or making sure all the guests know when the conga-line or bingo is kicking off?

That’d be the cruise director , usually drop dead gorgeous OR as camp as a row of tents BUT always fun!!

Lol......look after the Bridge equipment including radar, radio comms, satellite comms & more!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6