• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
this is a very strange comp....

bulldogs will have 8 out ,are 6 points adrift and will start clear favourites over manly with the bookies.

same as the st george game when they had not won a game.

canberra is in exactly the same boat.niether side has convinced the satchel swingers yet im afraid.roosters,dogs and saints will start favourites most weeks despite the table.lets hope they are wrong but something tells me all three will be there when the whips are cracking unfortunately

Night game sums it up i think.

We are tipped as crap at night and havnt done anything to prove otherwise recently

Chooks are seriously struggling and I doubt that they will make the 8. With Ogre and Mason out for a loooong time the Doggies will just scrape in to the Finals then we will see if they have what it takes. Dragons are definitely in an upward spiral but for how long no one can be certain. I am happy to take the longer odds on the Eagles each week - so far so good.

Yep, the night thing is definitely relevant. And they still see us as suspect against formidable opposition, despite the Melbourne win. The lsat time I can remember seeing us play the dogs at night, a young Anasta carved us up at the Showground to emerge as a star of the future.

Hopefully the bookies will do their dough Friday night.

imo the odds will look like this:

Bulldogs - $1.50
Sea Eagles - $2.60

Start - 5.5

Probably not enough start for me to put $$$ on the eagles with the start.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4