Bon voyage MWTS and The Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Good luck and a safe trip to all heading off to the UK this week.

I am serioulsy jealous but lets bring home the trophy guys and teach them pommies how to drink and play footy.

Cheers all

Thanks Frogz, we can now say we leave "this week" for the UK!

I saw a few of the group on Friday at Cronulla and it is fair to say everyone is very very excited. A couple of the guys who are going but had not met previously spotted the other wearing the shiny new "spiffy" WCC tour gear,said G'day and sat together at the game to get to know each other better (that's the bit I love about these tours in that everyone is welcomed and welcoming as they all have a common interest in having a good time and supporting the team. Good to see Spook already travelled down from QLD to prep for the tour and Tanya was there as well (Kevin was apparently getting beers when I asked where he was)

A tad chilly there at the moment but it will be a fantastic tour and so so looking forward to seeing everyone and of course cheering the boys on to winning another trophy!

Have a safe trip everyone! I'm looking forward to getting up early and looking out for everyone on TV and screaming and yelling at the game at 7am in the morning :p See you all in Gosford!

Let's hope that a WCC win this time around doesn't lead to a disastrous NRL season like 2009 did. Remember when that 2008/09 side returned it was being feted as one of the greatest Manly sides ever ? ended up being a bit of a premature assessment.

Have a safe and happy trip everyone, looking forward to seeing your maroon and white flags waving as our players raise the trophy.

Have a great trip to one and all - do us Manly fans back in Oz proud!

Hoping you can cheer the boys onto another WCC win - will be watching for you on TV!

Larissa said:
Have a great trip guys, wish i could be there!

I wish you could as well Larissa!!

Thanks for all your good wishes, as Vid says there's a lot of VERY excited people.

As I mentioned I'll start up a thread (probably do it before I go) and call it the MWTS Leeds Blog, and will certainly encourage people on the trip to post onto here as the week goes on.

Hopefully it will give you all a real insight into how an overseas tour works and what fun you can have on one.

Ditto from me guys and girls...rug up...have a few warming pre game toddies and enjoy the footy....gonna be deja vu for the poor ol rhinos
Steve

Mark from Brisbane said:
Larissa said:
Have a great trip guys, wish i could be there!

I wish you could as well Larissa!!

Thanks for all your good wishes, as Vid says there's a lot of VERY excited people.

As I mentioned I'll start up a thread (probably do it before I go) and call it the MWTS Leeds Blog, and will certainly encourage people on the trip to post onto here as the week goes on.

Hopefully it will give you all a real insight into how an overseas tour works and what fun you can have on one.

Have a great time
Plenty of pics too please

Earnie the Eagle said:
Have a great time, stay safe and bring the trophy home.

I second that.

Look forward to reading Mark's updates on the forum.

Hopefully someone will keep their 'ear to the ground' and get the REAL story on the Stewarts and if they're leaving us or not.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8