Bolters for nsw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1. Hayne
2. Merritt
3. Jennings
4. Morris
5. Morris
6. Bird
7. Pearce
8. Tahmou
9. Ennis
10. Grant
11. Watmough
12. Hoffman
13. Gallen

14 R James
15 T Rex
16 T Merrin
17. L Lewis

mickqld said:
1. Hayne
2. Merritt
3. Jennings
4. Morris
5. Morris
6. Bird
7. Pearce
8. Tahmou
9. Ennis
10. Grant
11. Watmough
12. Hoffman
13. Gallen

14 R James
15 T Rex
16 T Merrin
17. L Lewis

I guess u want Qld to win!

simon64 said:
cheech said:

+1. What does the bloke have to do ?

Brett Morris will have 1 wing spot sewn up. Brett is the incumbent fullback and Hayne always does the business for NSW so hard to see it happening this year. I'd personally have Uate ahead of him as well

mickqld said:
Hayne fullback sorry Snake. Merritt wing, Bird 5/8th.

You can't be serious surely. I've no problem with Hayne taking a wing spot but how can you shake the snake after his year so far to date? He was on fire against the Bulldogs and has finally been able to put some decent matches together after so much injury interruption. He's a moral this year, and given the Blues ineffectiveness in the halves in recent years, Brett's ability to chime into the backline and make things happen with the ball in attack would be invaluable.

Reynolds halfback = QLD'S 8th series win. Simply not ready.Joey says as much and that will do me.NSW will lose with Pearce also but by a lesser margin.Both are light years behind Cronk and JT.

1. Snake
2. Hayne
3. Jennings
4. Morris
5. Morris
6. Mullen
7. A. Reynolds
8. Grant
9. Farah
10. Tamou
11. Choc
12. Hoffman
13. Gallen

14. J Reynolds
15. Merrin
16. Lewis
17. Woods

People we still don't get it. Pick and stick
We should have one last year think of those two refereeing shockers.
The spine must be
Brett
Carney
Pearce
Farah

If carney isn't fit I'd pick Maloney

So long as Gidley does not get a run. His form is very down. I read somewhere he will be in the Test squad being picked next week.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
So long as Gidley does not get a run. His form is very down. I read somewhere he will be in the Test squad being picked next week.

Heard the same thing yesterday and I cant believe it. I was in Newcastle yesterday and listening to the game with Gary Harley, Mark Glanville and Mick Hagan and they were all saying he is struggling to keep up with game and needs at least another 3 weeks to get match fit.

1.Stewart
2.Hayne
3.Morris
4.Jennings
5.Gordon
6.Carney
7.Peace
8.Grant
9.Farah
10.Tamou
11.Watmough
12.Bird
13.Gallen

14.Gidley
15.Lewis
16.Woods
17.Merrin

Find me a better 17 than this:
1.Stewart
2.Hayne
3.Morris
4.Jennings
5.Merritt
6.Maloney
7.Pearce
8.Gallen
9.Farah
10.Tamou
11.Watmough
12.Bird
13.Lewis
14.T.Sims
15.Hoffmann
16.Hunt
17.Merrin

SeaEagleRock8 said:

I read that as well. Nearly choked on my corn flakes!

If Gidley or Creagh get a start for the Blues this year I will be most upset.

Crusher_Cleal said:
1.Stewart
2.Hayne
3.Morris
4.Jennings
5.Merritt
6.Maloney
7.Pearce
8.Gallen
9.Farah
10.Tamou
11.Watmough
12.Bird
13.Lewis
14.T.Sims
15.Hoffmann
16.Hunt
17.Merrin

B Morris over Merritt

I wasn't a big fan of him in Origin, but his form in game 3 last year changed that, and he is playing very good footy again this year, he is my 1st winger picked

Carney over Maloney

It isn't even a contest with those 2. Maloney has an extremely limited game, his ball skills are a mile below par and his defence is very ordinary, would be exposed big time in Origin. Maloney's best asset is his running game and support play

Rest of the starting 13 looks ok

Bench wise is always a tough pic. For me Grant and Woods have to be in the mix, NSW should be building their front row future around Tamou, Woods and Grant, that rotation can dominate for the next 8-10 years

Kiwi Eagle said:
Crusher_Cleal said:
1.Stewart
2.Hayne
3.Morris
4.Jennings
5.Merritt
6.Maloney
7.Pearce
8.Gallen
9.Farah
10.Tamou
11.Watmough
12.Bird
13.Lewis
14.T.Sims
15.Hoffmann
16.Hunt
17.Merrin

B Morris over Merritt

I wasn't a big fan of him in Origin, but his form in game 3 last year changed that, and he is playing very good footy again this year, he is my 1st winger picked

Carney over Maloney

It isn't even a contest with those 2. Maloney has an extremely limited game, his ball skills are a mile below par and his defence is very ordinary, would be exposed big time in Origin. Maloney's best asset is his running game and support play

Rest of the starting 13 looks ok

Bench wise is always a tough pic. For me Grant and Woods have to be in the mix, NSW should be building their front row future around Tamou, Woods and Grant, that rotation can dominate for the next 8-10 years

Fair enough Kiwi. I have wraps on Grant/Woods, just not sure about this year. I can be talked into Carney over Maloney; Carney just worries me in big games..

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6