Bolters for nsw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Leho

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Any thoughts on who you think will make nsw this year I'm thinking both Reynolds boys just my thoughts

If they switch Hayne back to FB, Taufua could be an outside chance at a wing spot. Uate has been exposed as a liability who isn't great under the high ball. Taufua would add something in the kick returns and he was part of the Blues development squad.

Can't see Josh Reynolds getting a gig but a spine of Farah, Adam Reynolds, Carney and snake excites me a little. Can't see Pearce missing out though.

Adam Reynolds has that real halfback swagger about him and has been playing with and steering around a pretty good Souths side. Pearce hasn't had that luxury but hasn't proved himself to be THE New South Wales halfback yet either. He's no Andrew Johns.

May be a tad biased, but our own J Taufua could be a bolter if he keeps us his current form and try scoring feats.

Both reynolds are a chance

Woods would have to get a gig this year - should have played last year imo.

We have plenty of backrowers to choose from so i doubt jackson will get a run.

I'm not sold on this Woods Character. Don't think i've seen enough of him. Hope i don't see too much of him tonight!

Was impressed with grant last year so woods off the bench havn't seen much mongrel in him though something that is needed

Rothtool had been talking up mason for Nsw. He looked like a reserve grader today. Slow. Please.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6