Bob Fulton appointed Strategic Football Consultant

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not questioning his ability to pick a side with 2 other selectors. I am questioning the appointment and why it has happened now. Why didn't it happen 2 years ago if he has "so" much to offer.
2 years ago we were not in strife .

Bozo doesn't tackle, score or even cut the ****ing oranges. But what he does do is bring some passion into the place thats been lacking since Gifty left.
A lot more than passion, I'd say.

He will not be associated with a rabble so accepting a formal role with Manly instantly lends some much-needed cred to the club in its current form (ownership).

He is also steeped in Manly history and to have him involved reinforces the link between that fantastic history and the current setup.

He also won't be associated with on-field mediocrity, he is ultra-competitive and I expect the announcement to bring an immediate boost in morale for our camp.

I also expect it suddenly makes our club more attractive to all ambitious young players on the up. Simultaneously it sends a message to the more experienced types considering Manly that they won't be coming for a holiday or a retirement cruise.

Sorry but we don't need a 67 year old club legend, trying to pull the club out of the **** Mr Penn....
We don't? We need something to change the psyche of the joint, and this may well prove to be a great move.

I honestly can't believe people are questioning Bozo's appointment!
BOZO is the Man!! THE :swear:ING MAN! He deserves respect for his time and love he has put into this place as a player, coach and ambassador for this great club .
He always puts Manly first and does not accept mediocre performances. He is a selector for state and country, so I thinks it's fair to say he has his finger on the pulse we it comes to footy. Not to mention a wise hand when it comes to recruitment.
Just sayin....

Give me something positive to latch onto.
image.jpg

A lot more than passion, I'd say.

He will not be associated with a rabble so accepting a formal role with Manly instantly lends some much-needed cred to the club in its current form (ownership).

He is also steeped in Manly history and to have him involved reinforces the link between that fantastic history and the current setup.

He also won't be associated with on-field mediocrity, he is ultra-competitive and I expect the announcement to bring an immediate boost in morale for our camp.

I also expect it suddenly makes our club more attractive to all ambitious young players on the up. Simultaneously it sends a message to the more experienced types considering Manly that they won't be coming for a holiday or a retirement cruise.

We don't? We need something to change the psyche of the joint, and this may well prove to be a great move.

I hope you are all right and it is positive. It just seems a knee jerk reaction to me, but I have been wrong before!!! I think.

hope you are all right and it is positive. It just seems a knee jerk reaction to me, but I have been wrong before!!! I think
I don't think that could be the case. Regardless of whether the club thought it was clutching at straws, Fulton simply would not lend his name to anything without satisfying himself that there was a point to it. As I mentioned above, he has a standing in the game that he would not jeopardise, and he has always been ultra-competitive.

I don't think that could be the case. Regardless of whether the club thought it was clutching at straws, Fulton simply would not lend his name to anything without satisfying himself that there was a point to it. As I mentioned above, he has a standing in the game that he would not jeopardise, and he has always been ultra-competitive.

Mind you he did jeopardise his reputation by playing his son in 1st grade....

I just want to see Bozo giving it to the refs next week.
Yay. The resurgence of the cement truck. We need a line-up of these on the hill and some traveling ones for away games.
This would be a great sponsorship idea for Manly. Is there a Northern Beaches cement truck company?
And @Frogz, Bozo's only a few years older than Bennett who's the head coach of the team currently running first - yuck, vomit - hate those donkeys!
Welcome back to Manly Bozo.

Yay. The resurgence of the cement truck. We need a line-up of these on the hill and some traveling ones for away games.
This would be a great sponsorship idea for Manly. Is there a Northern Beaches cement truck company?
And @Frogz, Bozo's only a few years older than Bennett who's the head coach of the team currently running first - yuck, vomit - hate those donkeys!
Welcome back to Manly Bozo.
10 years older than Gus.

Bozo left the club for a huge sum of money, which he took in the interests of his family. Remind you of anyone?
If Kevin foran gave us 10 years in 1st grade and 3 premierships it may be more palatable for him to leave. However we were all just as dirty on bozo for going. He has redeemed himself though by coaching us to premierships.

I never said i was making a point, just stating a fact. Someone made a negative post about Bob's age.
Fair enough. Pet peeve. I think our society particularly sucks at valuing the hard won wisdom of our elders.

And 18 years younger than Warren Buffett. Your point?
First question Bozo should be asked is what he thinks of the merger of Heinz and Kraft...

You can be a high court judge till you're 70 - that's a good guide. Bozo still has three years to get it sorted which is plenty of time...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8