Board meeting results, Mayer moving on

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Scott Penn will be interviewed on Hadleys show this morning on 2gb 873am or www.2gb.com.au (listen live link)

The Wheel link said:
Obviously some of the deadwood within the football club are still are grinding their axes.
  I think you will find the deadwood has a military theme. 

The Wheel link said:
Their contribution of late has been ZERO to the team & fans - I would love a ground swell movement from the remaining football club members to get rid of this mob.

starting here.  Might even be reason enough for Dan to become a member.

not if you want me to become more involved than I already am in this

The board is made up off
2 delmeges
2 penns
2 football club (Reilly and Sibraa)
1 Leagues club

Imo
Reilly and Sibraa have a lot to answer too.

I will ask this question based on the events of last night would you trust these two gentlemen with the prefrence share (colours, name and playing venue)

So the Penns were the only ones who voted for Mayer?

Just an FYI, there's going to be an official announcement or something on the mwse site today.

Also, isn't the season launch on in a few days?  That'll be an interesting affair

ex senator Kerry Sibraa, an old NSW right wing ALP hack from way back.  Another reason for Albanese to hate us

guys if you are screaming eagles or footy club members i suggest u get on mswe and make u thoughts known.
would be a good chance to become a screaming eagle to get a chance to voice ure opinion on mswe

Cliffy Gc link said:
guys if you are screaming eagles or footy club members i suggest u get on mswe and make u thoughts known.
would be a good chance to become a screaming eagle to get a chance to voice ure opinion on mswe
  Just did so.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179141.msg206818#msg206818 date=1234480068]
So the Penns were the only ones who voted for Mayer?
seems that way, If it is true that Max hasn't paid up the monies he has promised then that is a disgrace
[/quote]

I really don't think that would be the case.

The man has coughed up over twelve million for Manly over the past five years. I can't see him stinging us a few bucks over anything. "Global Economic Crisis" or not.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Cliffy Gc link=topic=179141.msg206837#msg206837 date=1234488180]
  Just did so.
[/quote]

Me too, not sure how long they will last though

They still delete posts over there that don't agree completely with the party line?

Well depends who the party is I presume.  I doubt the Deans/Bulmers/Oreillys of this world have any say over the site.

The Wheel link said:
Well depends who the party is I presume.  I doubt the Deans/Bulmers/Oreillys of this world have any say over the site.
wat name u use over there mate

The Wheel link said:

Can anyone tell me why Phil deans is still at the club and what does he contribute? 

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4