Blues to win

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hindmarsh didn't ground the ball.

- the replays were inconclusive so unless you were right on the spot (like the ref was) it would be impossible to know

Pass to Price wasn't forward.

- yes it was

Hayne knocked on just before half time.

- now you are just making stuff up

i wouldnt be whinging if i were a queensland fan most of the 50/50 calls went their way, just 2 of the scoring ones didnt, although bell was inside the 10 so not all didnt - evened itself out.

NSW gifted queensland the win, almost as though thats how it was written in the script. Haynes idiotic pass, ryan's useless effort at getting back causing a shepard are just two of the obvious ones. Queensland should have one and did, it was designed to be that way

Hayne's pass was ok for mine as he knew he would have been forced into touch by the coming tackle. I don't know what else he was supposed to do. Lockyer is fantastic and is always swooping at the right moment. I thought Haynes was a standout for a youngster making his debut. He is a great talent.

The Blues cruelled it for themselves. The penalties and mistakes in the first 15 mins after half time were some of the worst i have seen. Thurston is the best footballer around and he gave it to us. As simple as that.

I can tell you right now.. that pass to Price was forward.. it happened right in front of me. My QLD supporter mates agreed.. good call.

No way did Hayne drop that ball and I was obviously too pissed to see the hindmarsh incident.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4