Bloody Hell Des - Enough is Enough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can someone please explain this to me: last night we had on of the world's best Centers playing at 5/8, we had one of the world's best Backrowers playing at Center, and we had a pretty darn good Half playing at Hooker. Is it just me or something not right here? As soon as Matai was ruled out it should have been Lyon to Center, Monas to 5/8, and Beaver should be starting ahead of Willo. We will NOT win games with players playing out of position. Did you see Lyon's attemted 5th tackle kicks?: one bomb to no-one, and one grubber to no-one. Monas was off the field for the last 25 minutes, and Beaver could not get involved enough at Center.

We playerd like Penrith last night - dropped balls, missed tackles, passes to players heads - it was simply not good enough. I can't believe Beaver butchered that pass - we would have been right back in at 6 down with 20 to go. And I can't believe how close we went to scoring other times - Bell twice and Cuthbo once. But close enough is not good enough, as they say.

I hope Des realises before the season is gone.

Lyon plays centres...guess what...we were winning.
Lyon plays 5/8...guess what...our attack is dull, and we lose.

What makes this worse, is that Des is so stubborn about it, we have now lost Monaghan and Burns, so Lyon at 5/8 is as good as it's going to get.

Or you could turn that around Ryan and say

Monaghan plays 7, we were winning, and scoring points
Orford plays 7, we lose, and attack is dull

Neither scenario is really warranted imo

Or you could turn that around Ryan and say

Monaghan plays 7, we were winning, and scoring points
Orford plays 7, we lose, and attack is dull

Neither scenario is really warranted imo

I actually agree Kiwi. Maybe it's time for Des to do what Bellamy did to Hill / Slater last year. That said, he doesn't have the nuts.

Orford missed six games. is leading the team that is second by miles and you suggest he sack the captain and major signing. Ridiculous - that is not nuts, it is the most stupid suggestion I have seen for a while.

Orford is not playing great but we need to keep things in perspective.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2