Blonks of 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar
The Broncos have been rocked by a pre-season scandal after NSW Origin star Payne Haas was detained by police following an incident on the Gold Coast.

Haas was detained by police at Tweed Heads in northern NSW following the incident on Saturday night in the border area and has since been released.

Sources told The Courier-Mail that Haas appeared to be affected by alcohol and allegedly threatened and intimidated police.

NSW Police confirmed a 21-year-old man was arrested and will appear in court next month.

“About 10pm Saturday 16th January, officers from Tweed-Byron Police District arrested a 21-year-old man on Coral Street at Tweed Heads after the man allegedly became abusive towards police,” the statement read.

“He was taken to Tweed Heads Police Station and charged with offensive language and intimidate police.
“He is due to appear at Tweed Heads Local Court on Tuesday the 2nd of February.”

If MAN didn't have one heading to court for stabbing a bloke and one for assault over a pizza we could have a laugh at the Donkeys. Unfortunately the current discipline of our players leaves a lot to be desired both On and Off field. Hass getting a bit lippy is pretty minor compared to the Manly Men.

I don't think there is a designated '2020 Off Season Misdemeanors' thread, but there has been several players arrested (so far), with booze a common theme: Dylan Walker, Tristan Sailor, Tom Starling, Jamil Hopoate, David Fifita, Payne Haas. Are there any others?

I don't think there is a designated '2020 Off Season Misdemeanors' thread, but there has been several players arrested (so far), with booze a common theme: Dylan Walker, Tristan Sailor, Tom Starling, Jamil Hopoate, David Fifita, Payne Haas. Are there any others?

I think this one was going to be such a thread...

The Broncos are going to give him the support he needs@;)

“It’s disappointing and not acceptable - we do set the highest standards for the behaviour of our players, they understand that and Payne knows this is well short of those standards,” said Broncos CEO Paul White.
“Payne knows he has done the wrong thing and is prepared to take ownership of his actions.
“As a club, we will continue to work with Payne to ensure he understands what he must do to improve, and also ensure he continues to receive the support and education that he needs.”

The Broncos are going to give him the support he needs@;)

“It’s disappointing and not acceptable - we do set the highest standards for the behaviour of our players, they understand that and Payne knows this is well short of those standards,” said Broncos CEO Paul White.
“Payne knows he has done the wrong thing and is prepared to take ownership of his actions.
“As a club, we will continue to work with Payne to ensure he understands what he must do to improve, and also ensure he continues to receive the support and education that he needs.”

Maybe he can turn to bronco's captain Matt Lodge for guidance....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4