Blocker's Frozen BBQ Seafood pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stillman

Reserve Grader

I was walking around my local Woolworths(Hornsby) when my girlfriend made a sound of disgust as she looked into the pre-packaged seafood in the freezers. amongst the frozen fish fillets was a package that made my stomach turn. Blockers Seafood BBQ Pack. I didnt look into what it contained but the front of the package has our Forwards coach in the Gold and Black of the Tigers. I feel sick now even thinking about it. Has anyone seen this?

Actuallt I saw in on the weekend at Woolworths at French Forest - I got a laugh when Blockers Seafood pack feeds 4 people

At least its not called Packers Seaside Block.............ummmmmmm nooooooo... thats Kerrys land in palm beach.

Christ, im even more bored than U.P.

At least its not called...............

i got nothing but im up there in the bored stakes

At least it is not blockers rump steak pack (although he has plenty of rump to go around).

Friday afternoon in the public service after a long lunch, doesnt get much more boring than this, waiting for the clock to strike 3:30.

at least its not called ,blockers tiger prawns ,
or even worse ,blockers frozen crabs !!

I saw Blocker at the airport in the holidays when he was at the airport to pick up his son from the Aussie Schoolboys Rugby Tour. He is now huge!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4