Blocker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
Brohman was giving it big time to Blocker on the radio yesterday about him having a conflict of interest! He was so right saying that how can Blocker be the forwards skill coach of Manly whilst outwardly showing his loyalty to the Tigers! C'mon Manly - bring in a forwards coach who is:
1) Effective,
2) 100% Manly!

Agree, it's hard to know what he adds to the coaching team though. They have improved. Is it because of his hard work, who knows?

Can he be as effective off the field as he is on? It is a totally different prospect from being out there than getting others to do it from the sidelines!
At least he can talk the talk 'cause he walked the walk......

IIIeeeeeewww...that is wrong on many, many levels.

I personally believe having Roach coach our team makes us look desperate. The footy show didn't want him. The Tigers don't want him. What's Manly do?

Just like Field, Mcguinness and co...

The footy show didnt want him for other reasons mate!

Same as the warren abd fatty thing

He is without doubt a Tigers man but the Manly bias on 2GB is rife with him and Bozo there on the weekends, even Hadley has been swayed I think.

Who knows what he is like as a coach, the forwards have performed better since he has been there, it could just be a coincidence though.

Can he be as effective off the field as he is on? It is a totally different prospect from being out there than getting others to do it from the sidelines!
At least he can talk the talk 'cause he walked the walk......
Could you imagine coming off the field after a bad game and have to explain to BK what the problem was. I know i would do all i could to have a good game so i didnt have to front BK in the sheds.

I was just up at Newcastle over the week, and a few of the locals at the company who's books I was looking at reckon BK left town coz of a tiff with Joey, who was apparently getting it on with BK's missus. Anyone know of any truth to this? I guess it's none of our business anyway.

Who knows what he is like as a coach, the forwards have performed better since he has been there, it could just be a coincidence though.

The improvement has come from who we have signed. Has any one individual improved their game since Roach started 3 years ago?

Possibly Watmough but is that BK or Roach's influence. Choc seems to credit BK.

I'm struggling to think of anyone else. Bryant maybe.

I was just up at Newcastle over the week, and a few of the locals at the company who's books I was looking at reckon BK left town coz of a tiff with Joey, who was apparently getting it on with BK's missus. Anyone know of any truth to this? I guess it's none of our business anyway.
Can't be true as Joey is still alive :lol2:

Also the mutal admiration between the 2 in the leadup to this years ANZAC test indicates they are still good mates.

[quote author=SilentBob]

The improvement has come from who we have signed. Has any one individual improved their game since Roach started 3 years ago?

Possibly Watmough but is that BK or Roach's influence. Choc seems to credit BK.

I'm struggling to think of anyone else. Bryant maybe.

[/quote]

Could have been a change in diet for all we know.

of course it is our business. Damm it. If its football its our business.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4