Blake Ferguson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
....psychophantic

LOL. What a wonderful typo. You've nailed it, crazy ass kissers are always the problem. Not only do they enable, but they have no limits to the level of depravity they will eagerly encourage.

What a pair of dead****s

Just saw that debacle of an interview, with Mundine and Ferguson sitting there, but Ferguson not saying a word and lookin to Muntdine to answer everything for him

Surprise surprise Ferguson is going to be getting into the ring ...

Kiwi Eagle said:
What a pair of dead****s

Just saw that debacle of an interview, with Mundine and Ferguson sitting there, but Ferguson not saying a word and lookin to Muntdine to answer everything for him

Surprise surprise Ferguson is going to be getting into the ring ...

I hope he gets the snot beaten out of him

That press conference (or whatever the hell it was) was just a complete disgrace. To sit there like that was just unbelievable. What a pair of tools.

Blake go to boxing....please.

I don't think I've ever seen 2 bigger **** tards than those 2 in professional sport ever. Surely Mundane was pulling a gee up. Seriously how do those guys manage to find their way out of the house in the mornings let alone anything else.

I also heard today that TimTam Tahu is taking up cage fighting, maybe his first opponent can be Fergo. Now there is a fight I'd like to see, handbags and tears at 5 paces.

Mundane.......what an embarrassment, obviously he is struggling to find enough stupid punters willing to part with cash to see him fight Shane Moseley so he is exploiting Ferguson for some cheap publicity.

Fergie has wasted his God given talent, he is tainted like Barba, and looks to be heading for de-registration :dodgy:

2013 has shown the toxic effects of appeasing the self indulgent, so hopefully, all Clubs will now just refer them to the NRL Integrity Unit :idea:

Killer03 said:
That press conference (or whatever the hell it was) was just a complete disgrace. To sit there like that was just unbelievable. What a pair of tools.

Blake go to boxing....please.

NRL should hold an Ultimate News Conference event :idea:

Headline - Darius Boyd, Blake Ferguson and Geoff Toovey - bet my last dollar that Groovy 2v would get all the votes :p

Rambo1987 said:
Triple said this morning Fergo will be heading to the Dogs....

With his behavioural traits he will fit in there perfectly with the management to turn a blind eye. De-Registration is the only solution for the remainder of his contract so he can realise that he needs the game more than the game needs him...

Rambo1987 said:
Triple said this morning Fergo will be heading to the Dogs....
A match made in heaven. This will guarantee more player morale problems for the Dogs going forward.

After the SBW walkout, why on earth would the Bulldogs want to sign a player associated with Mundine? Seems to be a few with short memories over at Belmore.....

Press conference at 2pm. Reports the Raiders will terminate his contract.

That press conference with him and Mundine was so bad it was comical. Watching Paul Kent talk about on NRL 360 was funny. He could not stop laughing about how ridiculous it was.

ANTHONY Mundine has handed over the management of troubled footy star Blake Ferguson to leading player agent Sam Ayoub.

He was being looked after by Khoder Nasser and Mundine but both are unaccredited and Mundine is too busy preparing for his October 23 mega fight against Shane Mosley.

Ayoub has confirmed he is now looking after the Origin centre.

I read the story in the paper today about Ferguson's background and I am much more sympathetic to his situation now.

He is undoubtedly a huge talent, but he needs to go to a club with a strong culture. The following clubs would be a disaster for him:
1. Easts
2. Cronulla
3. Canterbury

I can only think of three clubs with a culture that would help him to be his best.
1. Penrith (Withe Kitey, Cleary & Gould there he would thrive)
2. Manly
3. filthy purple scum

Ralphie said:
I read the story in the paper today about Ferguson's background and I am much more sympathetic to his situation now.

He is undoubtedly a huge talent, but he needs to go to a club with a strong culture. The following clubs would be a disaster for him:
1. Easts
2. Cronulla
3. Canterbury

I can only think of three clubs with a culture that would help him to be his best.
1. Penrith (Withe Kitey, Cleary & Gould there he would thrive)
2. Manly
3. filthy purple scum

Mundine is Blakes uncle, when Blake was 10 Mundine was 25 and one of the highest played players in the NRL (the year he quit to go boxing). So why Mundine was busy telling us he was the greatest ever his nephew was going through hell. While he was busy making wild accusations about the NRL being racist his nephew was going through hell. Now that his Nephew is making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year and has a big earning potential Mundine is seen to be in his camp just as Blake "has to " leave the Raiders in the lurch untill they are forced to sack him.
Way to go "The Man"

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6