Blake Austin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He's had two leg replacements not to mention his arm and eye problems so he's pretty injury prone and some of his replacement parts are probably past their use by date. He's worth a shot though.

and you got Farah Fawcett (I she was still alive) In her prime she would make an awesome Cheer girl leader. I'd turn up just to watch her in action

My guess is that Austin will end up at the whinging worms as he supported them as a kid and they can't wait to get rid of Norman. We have better and younger options all ready for five-eighth moving forward!!

Knocked back a contract offer from the raiders and Is on tbe market -
I’d take him as 5/8
All he's required to do with us is stick to the game plan and kick for the sideline on the 4th tackle in the oppositions 20, hand back the ball, hold the man down and give away numerous penalties, March the opposition into our 20, miss a couple of soft tackles and let them in under the post. Then repeat.

I spose if he drove the supporters bus around to all the local bus stops before the game, we could give him a bench spot.

Two ball running halves each with no clue how to manage a footy team... Sounds like a plan....
Let's lock him in for 8yrs... Multi million dollar contact too.
Batty now isn't the time for logic mate..it time for fun. We're sitting down the bottom of the table and our season is a train wreck. Lighten up a little

Keep the Turbos, get rid of the coaching staff and I don't care who else is in the team.
Over it.

RELEASE:
T BARRETT
J CARTWRIGHT
J FERRIS

REPLACE WITH:
D HASLER / G TOOVEY
M PARRISH / C LYONS / S MENZIES
D SINGE

RETAIN:
TOM T
J ANDERSON
J TAUFUA
B KELLY
D WALKER
T WRIGHT
M SULI
DCE
T HODKINSON
J LOKO
J FOLAU
T FUNA
M WRIGHT
AFB
M TAUPAU
T PASEKA
T SIPLEY
JAKE T
C SIRONEN
J THOMPSON
K TANGINOA
J GOSIEWSKI
A KOROISAU
M FAINU
T AMONE

RELEASE ASAP:
A UATE, F WINTERSTEIN, S LANE, L PERRETT, L BROWN, J HASTINGS

Last edited:
Ide take Austin in a heartbeat over Walker (at 6), croker or any other makeshift 6 we got.. The kids got a ton of talent, ricky has a habit of going to a club and eventually dropping and losing his teams best half.. Its happened at every club he goes too. If Austin wanted to join manly ide be 110% OK with that

He has signed with a SL side.
I can see him destroying SL with his dummy and run game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6