Blacktown Workers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

deanm

Reserve Grader
Just switched on Fox to watch the Reggies and Norths just scored to make it 32-6 at Halftime.

I watched the whole half we are so far behind in reggies is worse than first grade.

Harper should be playing today..I would of sent him on a early flight this morning back down to Sydney.

Probably 50 point win to the bears coming up

I agree on Harper, he needs to be playing to build confidence. Great try to Kaeo Weekes t start 2nd half BTW.

Must say though that Segeyaro does look reasonably sharp, and young Jamie Humphreys has got a bit of skill.

Their forwards are like custard though !!

@Ryan @Mark from Brisbane do either of you think the players are hurting as much as we are today or is it all just a millenisl whatever attitude I seriously doubt any of them feel it. They just don't give a fuk.

Probably right , but potentially still better than the Frog!!

Although to give him credit his defence is top class!!
Segeyaro is a long way from playing big minutes in first grade and if Des is going to persist with Walker and Lawton on the bench,there’s no room for Segeyaro

Segeyaro is a long way from playing big minutes in first grade and if Des is going to persist with Walker and Lawton on the bench,there’s no room for Segeyaro
No I’d agree with that , but I think he looks reasonably sharp in what is an average competition!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4